ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1552 517669
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,552 Replies
CytoplasmaDoesApple
CytoplasmaDoesApple
5 posts
Nomad

I played this site 6 years but i`m registered now...

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Welcome after 6 years @CytoplasmaDoesApple (just a tip try to avoid double posting instead edit the previous one and if it's too late for it just copy your old post into a new, add what is missing post the new and delete the older) have fun on the forums ^^

ToastyViper
ToastyViper
1 posts
Nomad

Hello, my name is Viper, i've been playing on this site for several years, im now 14 years old and i joined the community 1 hour ago XD

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Hello @ToastyViper and welcome ^.^ hope you will enjoy being here and have fun ! Take a look at simmer forums games Hahaha !

polkallama003
polkallama003
1 posts
Nomad

Hey, brosephs

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Hi and welcome @polkallama003

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

Hi, I'm Kali

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Hahaha seems I was right about you as a newcomer @kalisenpai ! Welcome on the forums, I wish you will have fun here, you should take a look at some forums games and maybe contest ^^.

Actually there is a Christmas armatar contest Here ! Have fun !

odin1200
odin1200
3 posts
Farmer

Hello. I have never posted in the forums before.

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@odin1200 Welcome to the forums

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

@odin1200 You should try out some of the forum games and get to know people

Tobias_3514
Tobias_3514
11 posts
Jester

i'm new...(in the forums)

ShoukaKanai
ShoukaKanai
3 posts
Bard

I think this is my 2nd post in the forums just came back for a month to see how AG was growing it seems to be doing quite well. I never post on forums that I much. But I enjoy spending time read them once in a while.

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Hey there @Orange King, thanks for sharing fun facts. So you claim you come from so called "Orange Lands"? Tell me, is drinking orange juice there counting as canibalism?

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Welcome to @Tobias 3514 @ShoukaKanai @TrevorPuce and @Orange King and thanks for the fact =)

Showing 166-180 of 1552