ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1554 516333
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,554 Replies
corruptsickle
corruptsickle
2 posts
Blacksmith

Hi all, I haven't played for about a year and have just come back. I've never been on the forums though, can someone welcome me to the forum mods and stuff? Thanks, -corruptsickle

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Welcome back after your break , Have fun in the forums, maybe you can take a look at the forums games some are really funny !

Ecels4
Ecels4
5 posts
Blacksmith

Hello!

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Hello and welcome here Ecels4! Enjoy the forums

Areidon
Areidon
1 posts
Nomad

Hello, I'm also new to Armor Games.
Could anyone tell me how the rankings work? I don't want to be a peasant

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Hi @Areidon,

Ranking is based on the amount of stars you have. To earn stars, you must complete quests by playing games that have quests or earn merits. ^^

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Welcome @Areidon ^^ as @SirLegendary said you need to achieve quest, easy quest give you 10 stars, medium 25, hard and merits 50 and insane 200 stars the more you have the more your rank will be ^^
Actually we can't see the stars number but I'm sure it will be shown in a few

Have fun here !

BlueEyedBlondie
BlueEyedBlondie
16 posts
Nomad

Hi everyone! I'm surprised I am on a forum lol. I joined another forum a few months ago too just to try it out and now I am a mod there on my way to be admin lol. And now I joined here lol. Anyway it looks interesting here so far I just don't know what to do here yet...time to look around and get familiarized I guess.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@BlueEyedBlondie Welcome on the forums ^^ maybe I can suggest you to take a look at the Tavern or forums games some are pretty cool

puredoctor97
puredoctor97
1 posts
Nomad

Everything that I say about myself would not reflect the joy that you will have by me joining the community Haha!

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

@puredoctor97 Wow, that's a statement! Well, welcome then, buddy!

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@puredoctor97 It's always nice to see happy people welcome here ! Have fun on the forums and maybe see you on the forums games ? .

BlueEyedBlondie
BlueEyedBlondie
16 posts
Nomad

@Last4Skull yeah I think I will start with the Tavern. Any suggestions for which forum games to start with though?
@puredoctor97 I bet you're right. You're a doctor after all right?

Bimbelimbim
Bimbelimbim
8 posts
Peasant

I love to play Arcuz and Arcuz 2 and know basically everything about both games, there is to know. So if anyone gets stuck or has a question, i should be able to give a solution and for that very reason i post here, for those great games should be played by everyone and no one should get stuck for lack of help, since both game do not go easy on the player.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@BlueEyedBlondie Sure ! The count to 100 can give you a quest, I personally like this one
This too
can be fun too
read carefully the rules for the count to 100
a recent one
this one too even if users seems to like the Dave name x'D

And more to discover enjoy them Hahaha !

@Bimbelimbim Welcome here I'm sure others will appreciate your tips, maybe you can make a Walkthrough for this game ? Have fun here !

Showing 106-120 of 1554