ForumsGamesBRING BACK THE LAST CASTLE

9 6653
Raihangani786
Raihangani786
2 posts
Nomad

The last castle is my faveroute game no one knows what happened to it there are a lack of players and servers

• 9 Replies
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

What happened to The Last Castle.What happened to The Last Castle.

Unfortunately, with the page gone, the update tab is no longer available.

edu3617
edu3617
1 posts
Nomad

Please bring back the last castle !!

CromulentMazurka
CromulentMazurka
4 posts
Jester

The Last Castle was also one of my favorite games here, and I'd very much like to see it come back. However, it's a game that needs enough players in order to play it, and it no longer really has a playerbase to support it, which is likely why it got removed, as there was no point to keeping the servers running. I would've liked some kind of solo mode with AI partners, or some means of filling up teams when there aren't enough players, but that would likely require enormous resources from the developers for a game that had already had its run.

hitmanmia
hitmanmia
1 posts
Nomad

I miss it but ig we cant really do anything about it, i was a regular while it was up, friends and i would switch between em and try the different roles.. it was only ever played properly that one day when it was on the home page under the "game of the day" tab... but i always liked it.. and almost always had it open in a tab waiting for some rag tag team of people that just found the game while i was a level 60 something idek now and just played th mage soooooo many times bc id play with like lvl 1's and guests highest i got was when me and friends played it during classes XD dam i miss it.. MAKE A MOBILE VERISON that would kick *** compared to most apps now days

alanek04
alanek04
1 posts
Nomad

last castle is my favourite game I used to play it with my brother please bring it back armor games please

maizer06
maizer06
2 posts
Nomad

Please bring back the game. I still remember playing it when I was young and now I wanted to play it again with my brothers. We would really appreciate if the game will be back soon. Please and thank you!

makajs777
makajs777
1 posts
Nomad

Sad i came back for it to play and then few secondes later the armour games said error when i tryed re play and it got deleted In front of my eyes... Its dosent matter if no one playing it but sometimes people do, Sometimes people try bring back game...Please being it back

leofff123
leofff123
1 posts
Nomad

I really hope they bring it back

Raihangani786
Raihangani786
2 posts
Nomad

i spoke to one of the armor games members..he said the revenue was not enough to support the servers

Showing 1-9 of 9