ForumsGamesReleased: Sentry Knight Tactics

8 11280
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

http://blog.armorgames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/sktsteam-header.png

Heroes take arms! A great (but kind of adorable?) evil threatens the land, but that doesn't mean all is lost. Sentry Knight Tactics has finally been released on Steam and the Humble Bundle Store, and with your help, and maybe the aid of some new friends, the Knight, Marksman, and Priestess can save the kingdom.

This follow up to the popular original Flash game trilogy takes things to real-time strategy as you direct your team around the field to coordinate attacks and avoid enemy spells. Designed to be challenging and rewarding, it's the biggest entry in the series yet. Learn more about it and watch the trailer on our official announcement, and maybe score a free copy by entering our contest. Awwww yeah, that's the stuff I DO like.

If you enjoy Sentry Knight, please consider supporting the developers by picking up Sentry Knight Tactics and helping us spread the word, so we can keep bringing you great browser and indie games alike for many years to come. Thanks for reading!

• 8 Replies
nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Sounds great! Hope there'll be a sequel in the years to come.

samedicak
samedicak
4 posts
Farmer

Wow! This is pretty surprising. I'm a huge fan of the sentry knight games, and I certainly wasn't expecting this one to come out. I'm really glad it did, buying it for myself as soon as possible. Keep up the good work devs. ^^

dogboy10
dogboy10
2 posts
Nomad

i love the graphics

bluebl00d
bluebl00d
13 posts
Nomad

Wait, what? How is it connected to the game?

DANDM
DANDM
20 posts
Jester

how can i set a spider to fire in sentry knight 2?

inaveremeeva
inaveremeeva
1 posts
Nomad

It's a realy cool game, i like to play it

oliver1933
oliver1933
1 posts
Jester

wow

menderchuck
menderchuck