ForumsThe Tavern[Opinions] Is it cool to be a subway train driver?

3 4567
mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

My university is real harsh so I am considering finding a job in case I get thrown out.
I have always been fascinated by the solitude and peace connected with the profession of a subway train driver. Moreover, in the city close to which I live (the capital of Russia, actually) this job is relatively well paid (about 1000-1200$ a month).
Does anybody happen to have expirience in this field? Any pros and cons you might see even if you don't happen to?

Any other relatively simple yet awesome jobs you might recommend?

Thanks!

• 3 Replies
Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Just enjoy doing what you like my dear friend , I think it's a good job, I've heard that it's well paid too, if you like the solitude, calm and technical stuff it could be fitting you !

Any Idea is worth to try so if you have it it mind consider it
I don't know really much about that one but you're a good writer in my opinion maybe you could dig a hole into that I wish the best for you @mamibo

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

@Last4Skull

I wish you could be my friend in real life. You are such a friendly person! The word friendly doesn't even match you. You are, like, Over-Dorable. Or, maybe, Best-Friendly? Goodass? Hyperbudd?
XD
I'd love to have a couple of drinks with'ya.

Thanks.
I thought about being a writer, but I somewhat lack the... dunno, something. Moreover, they don't pay writers a lot anymore.
But yeah, I'll seriously consider it.
Thanks again, stay awesome! Or should I say Awe-tastic? XD

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

@mamibo Hahaha you make me laugh buddy x'D nice wiseword by the way x'D

You know even if we're not in the same location, we're real friends in my opinion

Sure it will be cool to share a real moment with you I've to say x'D I'm a kind of adventurer so maybe one day I could make a trip into your country x'D it could be fun Hahaha !

Yeah it's pretty depending of hasard to shine in art x'D But you have the talent in my opinion, I was surprised to see how even you could put things in situations, like even the name or function of your caracters in alt history game. I was like wow really x'D ?

Furthermore the P'phnart game was awesome x'D I had read it x'D sounded really funny Hahaha !

Maybe you could take the writer plan as a secondary option, working on it on your free time like maybe after work later Anyways University, Subway train driver or even Writer I'm sure you will do great things !

You're awesome too ! I hope you will never change Hahaha

Showing 1-3 of 3