ForumsGamesWarfare Online

30 20637
ConArtists
ConArtists
12 posts
Nomad

http://warfare-online.com/imgs/warfare-hero.jpg

Hey Armor folks!

Some of you may remember a couple of little games I made years ago called Warfare 1917 and Warfare 1944. Well, Warfare is back.

The new Warfare game takes place in modern times, it's an action strategy game that combines the gameplay of Warfare 1917 and CCG's like Hearthstone.

Create custom platoons, build out your supports and take them online to play head to head with other players from around the world. Yes! Real time multiplayer that's world wide!

You can sign up for a Con Artist Games account before November 25th to get access to the closed beta of Warfare Online.

Hope to see you all on the battlefield!

• 30 Replies
keanomes
keanomes
54 posts
Farmer

I like the zombie games you guys do more =p

Gazza1234
Gazza1234
4 posts
Jester

@Ve4niqKRAL if you read the post it says that you needed to sign up by November 25th

ConArtists
ConArtists
12 posts
Nomad

We're going into Early Access next week! Add Warfare to your wishlist on Steam to get an alert when it goes live.
Warfare Online - Steam Store

If you haven't already, you can sign up for your account in advance at: Con Artist Games Registration

vinodkumar
vinodkumar
11 posts
Nomad

Great Information, Thanks for sharing amazing post.

Jelenas
Jelenas
1 posts
Nomad

Good game. I play it for a long time

BartHunter
BartHunter
9 posts
Nomad

Thought it was war barber online

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

That's funny.
The Newest ConArtists Game:
War Barber Online

Mufado
Mufado
1 posts
Nomad

Good game, which i like. I play it for a long time and nothing gave me so much fun like this.

nimacraft
nimacraft
3 posts
Peasant

very good games!!!

bluebl00d
bluebl00d
13 posts
Nomad

I also like them!

smeak_98
smeak_98
2 posts
Nomad

wow man

countdst101
countdst101
2 posts
Nomad

sorry to have to post hear but dead zone is not working plz help it says connection error the connection may have timed out if the problem continues to contact you so hear I am

keobongda247
keobongda247
1 posts
Nomad

I from Vietnam and i can't play game warface

forgotten123
forgotten123
2 posts
Farmer

ooh warfare, I remember the 2 warfare games you made were pretty good

Oscar2015
Oscar2015
1 posts
Nomad

@ConArtists

Would it be possible to convert the game called
The Last Stand - Dead Zone into steam? A lot of people have been asking for it, To play it for free. l got curious myself to ask that myself but did not know how to contact you guys. So l hope this massage gets to you, and at last, consider this. As the amazing game just seems to be forgotten. :/

Showing 16-30 of 30