ForumsThe TavernTrying to find a game....

5 3812
jonpelu75
jonpelu75
2 posts
Nomad

Fairly simple game - you are one of three "species" or whatever on a game map. You have a small starting population. You rush to abandoned buildings to claim them. Once claimed they grow in population. From there you can claim other abandoned buildings or attack other buildings occupied by the other "species". If I recall, you have some abilities to meteors or lightening down upon the paths of your opponents if they are attacking one of your buildings. Its not a pvp game. Just you vs 1 or 2 AI. Please help! My kids and I loved playing this game about 1 1/2 ago! Had a cool opening backstory about the characters and music. Thanks!

• 5 Replies
Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

Hey ! Could you give me a hint on the theme ? Like medieval ? Fantasy ? Space/Alien ? It could help if you have more details in mind too feel free to add them

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

@jonpelu75 Is it maybe House of Wolves? Astral Crashers? Necronator?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I believe I recognise this game. By any chance, is it Civilisation Wars?

jonpelu75
jonpelu75
2 posts
Nomad

You guys are awesomeme! I finally stumbled upon it a couple of days ago and it is Civilization Wars. Looks like they have new versions of it too! If I had not found it myself, Chryosten was right on the money!

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

I'm glad you finally found it and congrats Chryo

Showing 1-5 of 5