ForumsSupport ForumPlease Help Clicker Heroes Lost Save

4 2578
ZeusGod
ZeusGod
3 posts
Jester

Please, I'm desperate to help me. I spent the last few days playing Clicker Heroes and managed to get to zone 300, I was eager to acquire the power of trance, but I was disappointed and tried to return to my last save manual. But returned the zone 74 without trancendente, ascender, hero souls or the like. I would like to be able to return my save after trancender or preferably a moment before trancender. I spent a lot of time to get this, and I did not want to stop playing, but if there is no solution, that's the way it's going to be, because it's very difficult to start from scratch. After trancender I had 14 ancient souls. Grateful.

• 4 Replies
Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

I don't think mods can do something for it :/.. When a save is lost it's generally done, the only way could be to reverse the way and replacing the old save with zone 300, even if I'm not sure it's possible but if you have keep it you can try.

But if I could give you an advice that kind of games it's about patience so.. If you really like this game you should consider re-doing it with your actual save after all now you know how to progress so it will be easier I think !

Have a nice day !

ZeusGod
ZeusGod
3 posts
Jester

Every day after playing I perform the save manual to have a guarantee that I will not lose my progress, and when I needed it, it just did not work. So I think we have a problem running the game here. What you're telling me is that if there is a game failure like that, after 15 days playing I will simply have no support from the game. So what's the use of the manual save button if it does not work? I like Armor Games a lot and it has two mmos that always spent a little money here, I have been following their games for a few years, but the first time I need a support I get a response like that. It's really disappointing because whenever a problem occurs I will not be able to count on you. And look, the money I spend on the site of armor games always costs 3 times or more of the value that you put, since I live in Brazil. I know they do not force anyone to spend money on games, but it's frustrating, because after years of using the services of armor games, I've never needed support, and now that I'm needing I'm simply helpless. I know Mods have many limitations, so pass the case on to some Admin, or whatever. I thank you.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

First of all I'm a player too.. So don't take my response as an official one, I just wanted to give you an answer even it's not probably what you've been waiting for. For a personal ask you can maybe contact the devs of the game : Fragsworth

Another solution could be to ask directly for an administrator help but I don't know if they can do something like that, but you could try. Try @Ferret or @MrDayCee or even @Gantic

Problems like that could be embarrassing I agree so I wish they can do something for you

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Hey @ZeusGod , sorry you experienced problems with your online save. Could you please make a ticket for this problem through Game Support? support@armorgames.com We will pick it up from there and will try to help you fix it as soon as possible, ok?

Showing 1-4 of 4