ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Can't access my account!

29 10107
digaran2
digaran2
23 posts
Nomad

Hi guys after almost a year I came back to find out that I don't have access to my account anymore and even forgot password didn't work no email received.
While I have an email from lost and found armorgames from Feb/2016
I also sent the message by filling the form the one armorgames provides but didn't get an answer to my email.
My main account here was "digaran" and I was mostly active in helmet heroes game.
Please give me back my account.

• 29 Replies
digaran2
digaran2
23 posts
Nomad

One thing I need to mention is that I don't know if I used to play pirate galaxy and 2 other games in AG or I started to play them after I received an email from their studio that they are removing their games from AG, I'm just saying this if you couldn't find any records of me playing them here it might be for things I said above and honestly? more than 2 years past and I really can't remember.

digaran2
digaran2
23 posts
Nomad

I was asked to ask HH(helmet heroes) dev to reset my account's password log to prove that it's really me since I'm no longer banned in HH, but here is the thing, they can't verify my identity regarding my AG account, they just talked to me and made sure it's really me then lifted the ban, but how can I prove to them if AG which I registered my account with is not accepting the fact that my email account has recovery email and phone number attached to it and no one but me has access? I wish there was something more than an email address when registering my account to avoid this situation, sadly I only have the email and it's the only thing linking me to AG, so how can I prove anything while the only option I have is to contact you via that email address?

digaran2
digaran2
23 posts
Nomad

@RavePenguin Hello, you said in email just sent to me 2 hours ago that my account was "hacked" 2 times? what is that even mean? have I already come here and ask for my account and you granted me the access then went away for a few month and came back a month ago and created "digaran2" and posted on forum to ask for my account?
If I can't prove my ownership by my registered email address already then please tell me how will you going to verify my identity? by asking game developers? am I at the mercy of a game dev?

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello,

For this instance, I'll not be able to share any information or comment on any accounts status publicly. This is a privacy situation. I'm not at the office at the moment so once I am back in and I get to your follow-up communication I'll communicate with you.

-RP

digaran2
digaran2
23 posts
Nomad

Is there any way for me to prove that I'm the same person few years ago registered in AG other than by the email account of mine?
Also this is my post in HH forums, though now that I think about it I might be needing to get used to my game character's stuff being stolen and try to catch up after gaining access to my AG account.

my post

digaran2
digaran2
23 posts
Nomad

@Ferret Hey Justin, after a month waiting the support now tells me that you'll have to decide for my account and was told that people reported my account was hacked and claiming to be the real owner, but seriously if I tell you someone else's account is hacked will you just take my words for it?

Support told me that they are not going to unlock my account any time soon because many others claiming it, I don't see anyone but me posting in forum with the claim of ownership, why? because then you'll ask for registered email address which no one but me has access.

I just need to ask you is there any way to access an account other than with registered email address? if not then I can't perform magic to prove that I'm the same person registered "digaran" few years ago here and since I don't know any higher authority than you I'm asking for your help because I'm in need of it and you can provide it and if you decide I'm not worthy of your time then I guess this is it.

digaran2
digaran2
23 posts
Nomad

@MrDayCee Are you the founder of AG and if not can I know who is? because every time I contact an admin they ask for some info and after I'd provided them they simply go dark on me like they think they can help me but when comes to really help me they see that they don't have the power to do anything regarding my issue, since you were the first person from staff commenting on my thread you knew what was going on so I assume hopefully at least you could help me out?

To tell me if more than 2 years of spending time on this gaming platform was all for nothing?
I agree that I was away for a few months but I never intended to leave armorgames for good.
Could you please tell me if my account is no longer under AG's control? because I've already proved my ownership(better say that I proved I'm the same person registered "digaran" ) but I've got the feeling like support staff is unable to unlock my account, so if that's the case could you please tell me what it is that you can help me with? for example if you somehow could help me to gain access to some games that I want to continue playing in their official sites?

Btw, I have absolutely no idea what has really happened to my account other than seeing a post submitted by the "hacker" in forum using my digaran account asking for ingame stuff using capslock.

Did someone cause any security problem using my account? what ever they did seems like was to ruin my progress only and rendering my account useless for me.

Could someone repeat the same action with another account? or they just hated me enough to only do this to me?

Please consider my case that I'm not asking for anything whatsoever other than only and only accessing my account named "digaran", I really don't want anything other than the ability to play some games that I had spent long time for their progress.

pesadelo
pesadelo
1 posts
Nomad

The account of a friend of mine, called lufy10 is not having access, he is not able to recover the password, please reply me as soon as you can, thank the understanding

digaran2
digaran2
23 posts
Nomad

Hello anybody home? when can I play again here? believe me I'm not a freeloader to take advantage I wanted to buy adfree access but due to sanctions on my country I never had any chance to use payment processors like paypal credit/debit cards, however I could use bitcoin but seems like you are not accepting it for now.
Professional courtesy please.

digaran2
digaran2
23 posts
Nomad

@RavePenguin I've done what you asked me, answered to the support email reply.
Also could you consider accepting bitcoin for purchases? because I can't play with moving and changing ads

digaran
digaran
15 posts
Blacksmith

Thank you I'm back!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Welcome back @digaran ! Glad to see it is solved!

suavebum
suavebum
2 posts
Nomad

I've lost my account here too and this happened today. I've used my facebook account to log on here which is not working anymore. My e'mail is sengokuage@gmail.com and i've already sent the contact. Waiting for a answer and my account Yamato_Leviathan back with me.

suavebum
suavebum
2 posts
Nomad

That is acc is from my friend in Rise Of Mythos Skeleton's Throne , Suave.

Showing 16-29 of 29