ForumsGamesReleased: Sonny for iOS

15 6915
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

http://blog.armorgames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/sonnyrelease-hero.png

After years of hard work, Sonny is now available on iTunes for $2.99!

Developed by Krin Juangbhanich and published by Armor Games Studios, and based on the original Flash games, Sonny is an indie RPG focused on strategy and challenge. Brought back from the dead with no memories into a hostile world, Sonny sets out to regain his past and maybe save the world in the process. Together with a band of reluctant and unlikely allies, Sonny goes up against shadowy beings, mutated monstrosities, a paramilitary organization, and more. Combat is turn-based and tactical, with Sonny and his team frequently outgunned and forced to rely on mastering the unique effects (or combining them) of the skills and other mechanics he unlocks as the game progresses.

http://blog.armorgames.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/sonnyguide-poison.png

It's not "Sonny 3". It's not a remaster, or a port, or a sequel. Sonny for iOS is a brand new adventure with an all new story. While fans will recognize faces and even some initial events, the story will diverge significantly into new territory. We hope you'll check it out and support us if you can, so we can make this launch a success and bring Sonny to as many people as possible.

We know there are a lot of Sonny fans who don't have an iOS device, and we want you to know we haven't forgotten about you. With Sonny finally completed, we can start thinking of what to do with it next. While it won't ever come to browser as it's a premium title, we do want to know what platforms you think we should be focused on next. As always, we thank you for your support, both of us, and of indie developers like Krin whose hard work and dedication make games like Sonny possible.

• 15 Replies
keinnamem1
keinnamem1
5 posts
Grand Duke

since its not an playable game, remove it from the games site!
nothing mor to say about this!

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Yay, finally!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Your patience pays off... Yay for Sonny!!

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

@keinnamem1 what do you mean 'not playable?'

It is there, in the mobile section of the site

ultrasonny
ultrasonny
9 posts
Nomad

Finally! Now, I just have to wait for an android release. It's never going to be released for browser though, which is sad.

Question, if I buy it on android, do I get it for PC as well if a downloadable version comes out? I can only pay for it through android so...

Btw, my phone most likely can't handle this game sighs

StifflerXIII
StifflerXIII
92 posts
Farmer

Now release it on Google Play please

This made me so sad, id check on the website once every few days just for Sonny, get the pop up that its released, and its only on iOS right now. Sadface

Rayzu4
Rayzu4
1 posts
Nomad

We need a android release. Lives depend on it!

DenisseCarmen
DenisseCarmen
24 posts
Nomad

Oh my God Why is it that Sonny is only released for iOS, common most people use Android phones. I want to try this one so whenever I get bored with MU Origin I can switch to playing Sonny....

mymy2017
mymy2017
1 posts
Nomad

Finally :3

vinodkumar
vinodkumar
11 posts
Nomad

Wowww finally!!!!!

neyacilay68
neyacilay68
1 posts
Nomad

Looks awesome!

donokei
donokei
1 posts
Peasant

Thats ridiculous, i hope you will all choke with money that you will make from this. PATHETIC

greeble
greeble
17 posts
Nomad

Wow, having an iPhone finally pays off!

Airdail
Airdail
2 posts
Nomad

OMG, The game's graphics look awesome! Wish i could have a iPhone or a iPad, or money for a awesome game!

Aegiseternal1
Aegiseternal1
11 posts
Nomad

lol, I thought the Sonny will be having an IOS OS... hahaha

it looks like of an another game... hmmm?? something like torch.... i forgot

Showing 1-15 of 15