ForumsQuestsMidnight Cinema Quest

8 5325
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Your favorite movie is almost starting without you! Hurry up and finish this Quest to see it at the Midnight Cinema!

http://quests.armorgames.com/game/18121/media/icon/7593e0168e62499d3bd64750f1553749.png?v=1485211896
The Strike Of Midnight
Solve The Mystery And Win The Game!
Hardness: Medium

• 8 Replies
BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

@MrDayCee Something's strange here... There is no quest in the Quests tab on the game page, the image you've inserted does not work, and there is only the shield logo in the Quests. What is going on???

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

Looking into this asap @BalkanRenegades , thanx!

EDIT: It should be fixed now!

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

@MrDayCee It works fine now. Good work

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

WOO-HOO YUZZ! Thanx @BalkanRenegades !

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Nice game. Quest unlocked fine, no problems.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Quest unlocked fine. But it's one of the weakest point and click games on the website in my opinion. Illogical puzzles, attempting to be humorous but failing in most regards, also attempting to be scary without any of the atmosphere, just a couple of misplaced jumpscares (*JUMPSCARE LOCATION - SPOILER* when you click the trash can outside the apartment and when you click the bathroom mirror in the caffeine hub *SPOILER ENDS HERE*)

For example the coffeemaker took too much of my time because despite every pipe fitting the other (I noticed the markings), there was one that had no markings but had to be placed towards the opposite direction. I could not for the life of me figure out why it doesn't work.

The quest says 'solve the mystery and win the game' but again *Spoiler alert* No mystery is solved. Only one is created *Spoilers end here

Anyway, earned it eventually, took me a long while to figure my way around, especially the glue on the phone part was the hardest to imagine. I spent 20 out of my 34 minutes of game time without knowing what to do at that point -_-

Olinser
Olinser
650 posts
King

One of the stupidest games I've ever played. Hunting down random items and solving completely anti-logical puzzles with little indication of where to go. Normally I'd defend puzzle games but this was just stupid. It turns into just a pixel hunt looking for items and the bulk of the game is just wandering around trying random items trying to figure out how to make progress.

The glue on the telephone was particularly stupid since there is ZERO INDICATION that the objects are even relevant.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

The glue on the telephone was particularly stupid since there is ZERO INDICATION that the objects are even relevant.

The doorman sees everything else you try to do (touching the string and the Halloween prop, trying to bypass him) except that too...

Showing 1-8 of 8