ForumsForum GamesUltimate SMITE Ripoff

28 10231
SomeRandomStickboy
SomeRandomStickboy
30 posts
Shepherd

So I've been thinking for about 30 seconds and came up with a fun game to play. So what I do is I specify a list of Gods from different mythologies/ancient religions. I then use gods from them, specify some attacks and stats they can use, and you can choose to be a god and use those attacks. So here's what's going to be happening: Let's say SRS(me) chooses a god, for example... Nikolai, the god of... glue. His attacks are Glue Eating, Random Usernames, and Russian Scum. Glue Eating does 1 damage, Random Usernames does 2 damage, and Russian Scum does 37,000 damage. You can choose to take this God if you are the first person to claim it in the post, if someone else has it, you can't be that god. Now let's say that Saiyoku chooses the god... Unnecessarily Long Name, the god of extremely small feet and diarrhea(sorry if you're eating). If I wanted to use an attack on someone, I would say @Saiyoku / Russian Scum". Each God starts off "with 100 health. When a god reaches 0 or below, they are out of the game. I'll check on this post every so often to post news on this original post about who is dead, and which gods have been taken.

Before you tell me this post isn't complete, I'm on and off on this right now and don't exactly have time to list all the gods and attacks, so this is the preparation/instruction post. Feel free to suggest gods.

• 28 Replies
Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

I use God of the Sun
Ra's HP: 60=>70
Cannot be used until 10:34 am EST tommorrow

Zeus isn't looking great there...

Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

I poke @Muffin1634

@Yellowcat, check effect please

Muffin1634
Muffin1634
380 posts
Jester

Diana's HP: 75 => Pending (see Poke, Xom => Attacks)

@Saiyoku / Moonblaze

12:55 PST + 3h = 3:55 EST (eligible for +20 ATK)

Xom's HP: 60 => 25

Salty, I see

Might need some of that salt to clean up your wounds.

Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

@Muffin1634

Might need some of that salt to clean up your wounds.

I could harvest it from you any time XD
Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

@Saiyoku I may have picked confusion, but I really don't know. It's all very confusing.

Muffin1634
Muffin1634
380 posts
Jester

^ But you might have not. One must clear their mind to choose a status effect... What? You say you don't know how this works? Oh well!

Diana's HP: Pending

I could harvest it from you any time XD

How so? Oh wait, that's not the right kind of salt...

@Boofuss, @SomeRandomStickboy, @Yellowcat, @Saiyoku / Arrow Storm

Zeus' HP: 25 => Dead
Xom's HP: 25 => Dead
Bacchus' HP: 60 => 20
Ra's HP: 70 => 30

Cannot be reused until 7:16 tomorrow morning or until Post 26.

First Kill!
Second Kill!

Ooh, two kills in one post.

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

I use God of the Sun

Ra's HP: 30 => 40

I was making a joke with the confused thing, I did pick it as the effect. But technically the poke happened before @Muffin1634 's Arrow Storm, so you might have attacked yourself instead. Therefore, Ra is either at 40 or 80 HP. I'm going to use 40 for now.

Muffin1634
Muffin1634
380 posts
Jester

ok i sorry i dun know

I'll put Poke into effect now but i still don't know what my HP is. Does someone roll a die?

Confusion: confuses target for 3 turns, target attacks itself.

@Muffin1634 / Call of the Hunt

Any attacks involving animals or plants done in the next 2 turns do no damage to anyone, no matter the user or target. Wears off after Artemis is defeated.

1 turn left for Confusion.
(@Yellowcat's God of the Sun, my Call of the Hunt)

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

I think the attack will deal 40 damage to you instead of all others. Since you attack yourself, you would have 35 HP, Zeus and Xom 25, Bacchus 60, and me (Ra) 80.

I use Eye of Horus on Diana (@Muffin1634). Even though it technically says more than 40 damage, that only includes 1 move that has so far never been used, so I'm going to go with 40 or more. Deals 25 damage, so Diana's HP- 35 => 10.

"Eye of Horus"- Deals 15 damage and 10 more if the last attack on them dealt more than 40 damage.

EDIT: Also, the confusion has worn off.

SomeRandomStickboy
SomeRandomStickboy
30 posts
Shepherd

Alright. Until everyone dies, I'm out.

SomeRandomStickboy
SomeRandomStickboy
30 posts
Shepherd

NEW FEATURE

Bloodshed Points(BP) are a new feature! Every kill you get gives you a BP, which, when you have 5 of(Or less than that depending on the number of players in the game), allows you to use a special move. This can be used alongside another regular move. Moves for gods listed here:

Xom-Chaotic Control-Allows you to pick which effect you want to use for the next "Poke" attack.
Zeus-King of the Gods-All attacks initiated on Zeus from Greek Gods dealing over 30 damage are blocked(status effects do not apply) for the next three turns.
Apollo-Predetermined Fate-All attacks from Apollo do +10 damage over the next 5 turns, and he takes -20 damage from all attacks.
Hermes-Phase-Hermes takes no damage for the next three turns.
Diana-Redmoon Strike-Diana takes -20 damage, does +5 damage, and isn't effected by negative status effects for the next two turns
Demeter-Planet of Life-Status effects are disabled until the round is over, and Demeter's health is increased by 70.

SomeRandomStickboy
SomeRandomStickboy
30 posts
Shepherd

@Muffin1634 has 3 BP points(2 for each kill, 1 for a double kill).

P.S. All outcomes of BP are determined by me.

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

I'm going to use Vengeance because @Muffin1634 scares me with the new BP's.

Showing 16-28 of 28