ForumsThe TavernBionicle the Abridged Series....

10 2886
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Hi All,

I am planning to make a Bionicle Abridged series today and was wondering if anyone had any ideas...

I will be using the 2nd Movie (Legends of Metru Nui) to get my footage and will be doing the voices myself.

Does anyone have any ideas...?
I will post a link to the completed episode when I finish it...but I am only starting it now, so don't expect it till atleast this arvo...

KingRyan

• 10 Replies
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

Bionicles were cool, all until they started to make movies and video games, thats when I though it all failed.

Try to make your own bionicles with peices from like 3 bionicles, I did that one and it was huge..

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Yeah I've done that in real life, but my actual idea is to use bits from the movie for the series...

Any suggestions?

KingRyan

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

No Response?

I will try to have the first episode done by tomorrow about 10ish...

I will have Toa Lhikan with a Posh British.
Toa Nokama as the Toa of Watery Substances...?
I am going to swap the characters of Nidiki and Krekka around so that Krekka will have a really high pitched voice and then Nidiki's lower.

Any other ideas?

KingRyan

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

No ideas go ask little 7 year olds they might have something.

Good Luck!

stumpyyy
stumpyyy
173 posts
Nomad

I used to like the Bionicles.

I think they went a little overboard making all the new ones though.

Virtigo
Virtigo
50 posts
Nomad

I used to play with bionicles...like 4 years ago... I don't think anyone cares anymore. LEGO's are still badass though.

Virtigo
Virtigo
50 posts
Nomad

Sorry, don't mean to double post or anything but I said a bad word i guess >.<. I'll just say LEGO's are still awesome.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

The idea of making an Abrdiged Series is to pay out the original idea. I will be paying out the Bionicle Movie.

You can see this when you watch YuGiOh Abridged (Search for it on YouTube)...

KingRyan

xXxTetimaruxXx
xXxTetimaruxXx
418 posts
Nomad

Abridged is supposed to be random and funny, right...?

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn222/sandadesigns/tetimarucopy.png

Join the Sig Strikers!

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Yeah...I have done a Teaser that is only 30 seconds long...but that was 130mb...

I am going to try and get is smaller...or see what else I can do...especially if I am going to try and get about 5 minute episodes up...that would be about (umm what 130 times 10...1300) 1300mb per Episode...

KIngRyan

Showing 1-10 of 10