The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGameshalp ! i forgot name this game . .

4 2775
princedem00n
princedem00n
3 posts
Nomad

i remember is point and click game character he wear green shirt . ep 1 graphic look like use paint program to make this game . ep 2 he teleport to the path look like medieval and he meet himself in the path he fight final boss of ep2 look like final fantasy and he have item pokeball . i don't know that have ep 3 already ? i remember name this game call 'legend' or something

• 4 Replies
Mashi_Kip69
Mashi_Kip69
19 posts
Nomad

Hiya Princedem00n,
I wanna help you as I like to explore different games. If possible, can you tell the platform you played the game and the year you've seen it? Is it a game here in armorgames or if you can also remember the developer that would be great.

- Mashi

princedem00n
princedem00n
3 posts
Nomad

hi Mashi
I can't remember developer but platform is browser game flash game i played ten year ago .

Mashi_Kip69
Mashi_Kip69
19 posts
Nomad

Aww.. somehow I feel that I have know the game that you are looking for and even played it back when I was on college. But, alas, I've been searching the internet and trying to remember it but it yield no results. I hope someone else know the game too..

-Mashi

princedem00n
princedem00n
3 posts
Nomad

ok i finally found the game is name call Legacy of Pliskin . i miss it so much maybe you can try play it .

Showing 1-4 of 4