ForumsGamesStrike Force Heroes 4? (Spoiler Alert!)

0 7722
ArchMageKyle
ArchMageKyle
1 posts
Nomad

Just finished SFH3 and saw the ending. The Scientist complains about the clones and ends up killing the board of staff. After that, we see our pal Nate (I called the first character in the game Nate) trying to find anything involving Globex and finds nothing, but shortly after that, he gets a transmission from an unknown person. The person says something like "Globex, huh?" and something about him having info about it. If you played the first 2 games, you would know who it is. He is the Globex Leader, well, errrrr, former? The other thing that is weird is that he died in the first game and you just fight clones in the second. So, who would this guy be? In my opinion or opinions, this is the original and the one that died is the first proper clone they made, that's one. Another one is that it can be possible that Globex made another clone to trick you with this guy holding info. The last one I thought of is that it can be one of the OG heroes, in SFH2, we only hear the OG heroes die through voice, maybe they did not even die, just knocked out to be tested on. In SFH3, we fight the OG in a more Globex-look, as the game is put, most of the people we fight are clones, even the game devs. What I think is that the OG's were experimented on to clone them, one of them probably escaped, maybe Jyn because he is very sneaky and a good survivor. Sent the transmission and created realistic animated model of the Globex Leader to really get the Heroes to answer. That's all I can think of, how about you, guys? Got any ideas?

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0