The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesLooking for a horror game I found here before 2010

4 2839
bobbye2
bobbye2
8 posts
Shepherd

So, I'm looking for this horror game I remember playing, I'm pretty sure on armorgames, before 2010. It was dark, and if you've played limbo, it's similar. at one point you borrow a shovel from an old man, but when you return it, you find this creature eating him. In the game, you're looking for your parents, but when at one point you find yourself in an area that looks like your house you find the monster again, standing over a dead body with blood everywhere. I'd really like to find this game again ^^;

• 4 Replies
Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

I'm not really sure if it fits the criteria, but that reminds me of Armed with Wings. There's several versions of that game though (by the same dev) and you might want to see another if one didn't turn out well. It wasn't really a horror game, but still.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

Armed With Wings is not a horror game, and while I don't remember everything, I think the story does not fit. In AwW you play as a fighter with a sword (not a shovel ^^).

The description of the game in question doesn't ring a bell with me, but if you know it was a horror game, you can look at the games in the Horror category or any related category. Since it is already sorted by 'newest', you can start at the last page with the oldest games. I think the 2010/2011 transition is somewhere at page 5.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

@bobbye2 Ghostscape - The Cabin is the first thing that comes to mind for me on your criteria.

Eternity_Memory
Eternity_Memory
13 posts
Nomad

I would also vote for Ghostscape. Its a great game.

Showing 1-4 of 4