The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesTLS Deadzone: Deathmobile Upgrade

3 3259
Bennazzboy
Bennazzboy
4 posts
Nomad

Hello

Could anyone of Con-artist/armorgames please tell me how I can purchase a Deathmobile for someone else? A friend that plays the game too.

Thanks in advance!
Regards

• 3 Replies
Bennazzboy
Bennazzboy
4 posts
Nomad

BUMP

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,253 posts
Regent

@RavePenguin might know. Thank you for your patience.

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello,

The team wasn't in the office yesterday for the national holiday, so this is likely why no response was given. Also, I'm not a huge fan of responding only with a bump to a post so maybe reconsider if there is another way to communicate you are looking for a suggestion or help.

If you have questions about the game or are looking to contact Con Artist Games (or the MMO's Payment team) to ask them about options they review posts on their site directly.

The payment system we have is tied to your specific account. This means you log into your account and you make purchases for your account. You'd have to break the rules and access someone else's account. Or for you to share details of your PayPal account. Both are highly inadvisable as there are security concerns and may cause the accounts to be banned for breaking the rules.

As to options avoiding breaking the rules you have some options. Please consider if this is something that you are ready to do. As refund requests to recover the funds for someone else or their account will be denied.

If your friend has a PayPal account you can use PayPal to gift/purchase funds from your account to theirs. I'd check PayPal's support page for help if you are not sure how to begin.

A gift card could work. The friend you are making the purchase for may need to access the gift card's billing site to set up some additional details before they can make some types of online purchases. Otherwise, it may be declined as it's missing some of the required confirmation details.

-RP

Showing 1-3 of 3