ForumsGamesAndroid Games!!

34 9689
DenisseCarmen
DenisseCarmen
24 posts
Nomad

Fairly new to the mobile gaming here and I'm looking for an RPG that is not turn-based and won't require me to spend my month's allowance to reach at least half of the players' rankings.

I'm used to playing MOBA and hack-and-slash games on my PC and console, so something with a different gameplay will be refreshing. Waiting for your suggestions guys!

• 34 Replies
evebro06
evebro06
19 posts
Nomad

Well, that's part of the game. Anyway the time that you reach higher level you might not notice it. Specially when you have other options like the Arena, or some Dungeons. Your time will be filled up by those. Really, once you progress a lot in-game, you will see more beautiful stuff in it.

DenisseCarmen
DenisseCarmen
24 posts
Nomad

My Invasion Boss changed. I didn't notice anything though that might cause it to change. Help please

evebro06
evebro06
19 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure either when's the boss changes. But my guess is based on your Party level. More or less every 10 levels. Not that expert on this one.

DenisseCarmen
DenisseCarmen
24 posts
Nomad

Mechanics for the Invasions is pretty interesting. I think I like the Goblin Panzer better than the first one.

evebro06
evebro06
19 posts
Nomad

Oh yeah, that little monkey shooting something in a curve manner. lol. Careful with the bombs he throw he'll one shot you.

DenisseCarmen
DenisseCarmen
24 posts
Nomad

@alex grin
I will definitely recommend friv to my nephews. But I want a more mature game.

@evebro06
yeah. I wonder what the next boss will be and when it will appear.

evebro06
evebro06
19 posts
Nomad

@DeisseCarmen lol. That's next one is a robot. Forgot the name. But definitely you would love it.

trishpinpin
trishpinpin
6 posts
Nomad

Knight Fever? Haven't hear about that game.

DenisseCarmen
DenisseCarmen
24 posts
Nomad

@evebro06
Better tokens? I can't get the 1st prize for the Invasions because those on my friend list are pretty strong already.

@trishpinpin
I think it just launched recently.

trishpinpin
trishpinpin
6 posts
Nomad

@denissecarmen, from what game publish? Do they have region restriction? I was playing a MOBA genre before. Have you try any MOBA on your mobile?

evebro06
evebro06
19 posts
Nomad

Well for the tokens, yeah it's somehow unfair because it really is giving you a small amount, and yet the prices of the items are high. The game is a real challenge, one of the reasons is because of the low amount of tokens. I still love it though since it makes the game more exciting, and competitive at the same time.

DenisseCarmen
DenisseCarmen
24 posts
Nomad

@trishpinpin
Knight Fever is published by Webzen. Same one who brought us the MU games. I'm not sure about the region restriction though.
As for MOBA. For mobile, I've only tried Vainglory and Mobile Legends. Between these 2, I prefer Vainglory. But in general, I'd rather play Dota 2 or LoL. Much better experience.

@evebro06
Well, maybe if you always manage to aid most of your friends per day then that would be enough for the enhancements. It's fun trying to deal as much damage as I can even on other invasions. Keeps the competitiveness high, which I like.

evebro06
evebro06
19 posts
Nomad

Ohh yes. Absolutely, making sure that you have the highest damage dealt is one way of making sure that you get more tokens out of it. Use your High damage Heroes in Boss invasion, this is to ensure that you get a higher score.

DenisseCarmen
DenisseCarmen
24 posts
Nomad

I use bombs too, especially when my competitive friends are online.

evebro06
evebro06
19 posts
Nomad

LOL. Yeah that's 1 way to make sure you deal a lot of damage.I don't use it often though. I rely on the damage of my heroes more.

Showing 16-30 of 34