ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] House of Wolves 2 Age of Dawn

6 10664
asiye_guducu
asiye_guducu
2 posts
Peasant

3 Years ago, Loussi, a Developer from Armor Games wanted to create a second part of the Game, House of Wolves 2, it got greenlighted and everybody waited, now the last post/update is 2 years ago, 5 Months ago Armor Games said the game is still alive, but now, no update, nothing.

Yea, House of Wolves 1 was my fav game at Armor Games, then bunkersim yea...
Loussi said he wanna publish a Update monthly, the last update/10 months ago... nice..?!

Now what happens to House of Wolves, will it come out 2025?!...

• 6 Replies
asiye_guducu
asiye_guducu
2 posts
Peasant

http://louissi.com/blog/
link to loussi blog and the game
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=252012347

DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Hey there! We know fans have been looking for more info on this game. Unfortunately, it's going to have to be on hold until after BunkerSIM is finished. Louissi has been working on BunkerSIM as a full time job, and while it was our intention to post monthly updates, the game recently underwent a massive overhaul behind the scenes that means he's basically been reprogramming it from the ground up with his head buried in his work. As soon as we can, we'll share something with you guys that will give you some insight into the project, though it's still quite a ways out, as Louissi is essentially a one-man team apart from his awesome artist, Francis Beausoliel.

Destroyerz
Destroyerz
1 posts
Nomad

At this rate I think everyone forgot...with flash gone now too, I don't think it will ever come out. I will still be forever grateful for the good memories. For me House of Wolves was like the Age of Empires before I knew of that series. I'm not upset or sad that such a wonderful game has gone but happy to say that at the very least I was one of few who got to enjoy it. Thank you loussi, I hope you're doing well.

Beytuking23
Beytuking23
1 posts
Nomad

its funny that seeing all these articles are from years ago and the newest one is a year ago and I still have fiath on second game of the house of wolves.
I am just asking for online info
is Loussi still working on house of wolves or he just cancel it?

IncredibleFurryCaper
IncredibleFurryCaper
1 posts
Nomad

Yeah, it was truly a great game and I had been watching hoping that anything would come out about the second one but unfortunately not much. I do hope they are still working on , I hope they know there are still fans out there waiting for it. I mean heck they even removed the steam link I don't see anything about it one steam anymore so I'm not sure. Still hopeful though.

FlameWolfSpirit
FlameWolfSpirit
1 posts
Nomad

if Louissi or anyone that is responsible for this game. there are still people who wish to see this game come into the light. it was a much bigger game for us back in the day and people love to see these old memorable games revamped for nostalgia. it would be a shame to see he sequel get announced then get pulled. i hope to one day see this game.

Showing 1-6 of 6