ForumsForum GamesHow FishPreferred Are You?

284 82412
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Mark your calendars! Clear your schedules! Defragment your hard drives and install those updates!

It is time for How FishPreferred Are You?

As you may know, Gantic will not be available to do his usual schtick this year, thus it falls to me to continue this weird tradition of quantifying your similitude to some vague standard through a series of convoluted and seemingly arbitrary tests.

Sign-up is open until 10 spots are filled, or until September 9, whichever is sooner. You may wager any number of Gantic Points you like, but they will be disregarded because Gantic Points have no relevance to this game.

ROSTER:
1ʭ Hardstrike
1ʭ MattEmAngel
1ʭ Yellowcat
1ʭ hafaroman
1ʭ Coral42
1ʭ Boofuss
1ʭ Moegreche
1ʭ PLGuy
1ʭ Swarmlord2*

*Additional entry, because Hey, why not?

• 284 Replies
Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Sounds cool, what do you do?

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Approximately what Gantic does for this kind of thing. See here, here, and here for examples.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

I am tempted to join but I fear I'll forget again, like last time...and the one before it Well, if you need someone to fill in or you don't have enough players, I'll be more inclined to

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

Random is amazing and this fits the bill, but I'm just about guaranteed to be eliminated in a quarter of a second flat, so I won't join in as of yet.

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

Also, I doubt I'm FishPreferred at all...

Hardstrike
Hardstrike
543 posts
King

Hello fellow citizens. It is I, the Random AG User. I accept your mighty challenge.

Tbh I dont know if I'll reach round 2, but heck this is going to be fun.
Also wagering 15 points, Fish points or Gantic, dont know anymore.

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

I am tempted to join but I fear I'll forget again, like last time...and the one before it
Well, I could try giving out reminders on profiles, but there's always a possibility that I'll forget too.
Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

I'd like to do what I'm calling a contingent sign up: if you have room for me, I'd love to play.

In other words, I will play if and only if doing so does not prevent another user from playing.

Edit: I forgot to place my wager. I think I'll put down π GP for this round

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

I'd also like to be on a substitute bench. So only if there isn't somebody more FishPreffered to take my place I'll take part in your challenge.

Hardstrike
Hardstrike
543 posts
King

This competition aint very popular from what I see....

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

I'm in, I shall compete in the interest of furthering my goals of conquering all mankind.

hafaroman
hafaroman
15 posts
Nomad

I'm in

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

Is there something like someone who intrudes only when he wants?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Hmm... I just want to correct my grammar mistake: FishPreferred and not FishPreffered of course :-)

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Is there something like someone who intrudes only when he wants?
Yes, but I can only offer them Unbonus points if they skip a numbered round.
Showing 1-15 of 284