ForumsForum GamesBeat the User Above You With a Random Power

92 32968
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Welcome to Beat the User Above You With a Random Power! The game based on the Superpower Wiki.

The game is simple, roll three random powers by clicking this link and battle the user above you with your set. If you think your set of powers is no match for the user above you just say "I lose" or something to that effect.

Example:

R2D21999: I got Oil Manipulation

User 1: Ha, that's no match for my Water Manipulation.. I'll wash your oil away.

User 2: I got Fire Attacks I might be able to put up a good fight for a little while, but ultimately I'll be no match against your Water Manipulation.

By the way, please don't keep rerolling until you get an OP set. Remember, this is RANDOM powers. It pretty much defeats the purpose of the game if your powers aren't random.

If there aren't any questions, I'll just got started.

Electricity
Solidification
, Dance Manipulation, and Demonic Beam Emission

Let's see someone try to beat me.

• 92 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Fairy Dust Manipulation, Telekinetic Cutting, and Universal Utopia Creation.

In another fight these powers would be pretty good. Cutting things telekinetically is definitely really cool, fairy dust is meh, Universal Utopia Creation could be awesome.

However, you're literally unpredictable. I'd have to understand what you're going to do next and that could always be wrong. My only chance is my Universal Utopia Creation, where I can make an entire universe with no problems. Not only would I be happy, you would be happy. It would practically be a stand-still, since fighting would be a problem, and no problems exist within the world.

So, hopefully I'm fast enough to create my Utopia world, in which case would be a tie. If I'm not fast enough; I'm dead.

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

I got Omninescience.
This is a tie. You can't do nothing to me and neither can I to you.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

What a weird power! I love it! Since it's the ultimate defensive skill, I don't have anything to lose here

Inertia Manipulation, Supernatural Beauty and Poison Beam Emission.

I don't see anything that can conflict with your Omninescience once it's activated. I started thinking about how long the poisoning could last, but your body would negate the poison in the first place, so that's a no-go.

I figure I have 2 options. If I can use my Supernatural Beauty to transfix/mesmerise you before you use your power, I could take advantage of that situation with my poison blast.

Failing that, I think my Inertia Manipulation could come in handy. It sounds like I could set your inertia to a value of 0. Since this is a fact about your body rather than of your body, I'm thinking this might work. Since no physical objects can actually have 0 inertia, I'm not actually sure what this would look like. But, at the very least, I would imagine you'd get launched... somewhere. Just the solar radiation coming down would be enough to zip you off at light speed. I couldn't harm you, but at least you'd be out of the way

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Alien Intuition, Divine Protection and Reforming.

Yeah... I think I'll just call a stalemate here. No matter how many times you destroy me, I'll just simply reform back to normal. I also have my divine protection which should stop any attacks dealt to me.

Alien Intuition is just plain useless unless anything remotely alien is nearby. Which is extremely unlikely anyway.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Neutrality Force Manipulation, Diselpunk Physiology, and Aeromancy.

So, I think your Divine Protection is mostly useless in this fight, considering that it only supposedly protects you against malevolent and corruption type attacks, and I have manipulation over neutral forces. However, while that might not protect you, you still have reforming in which case you will never die. I can throw as much energy based attacks(of any kind) as I want at you, but you'll always keep coming back. I don't even think Aeromancy would help me too much on this, except to predict any attacks you might throw, which unless you have any alien technology, seems like you don't really have anything offensive-wise. And while Diselpunk Physiology isn't completely useless, it doesn't do much for me in this fight.

Maybe one of the energy manipulations might come up with something such as Nothing Manipulation(which seems to be the only thing that can kill you), but I'm not going to put that much effort into looking. So this seems to be a stalemate.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Boundary Restoration, Aether Bomb Generation, Logic Defiance

Boundary Restoration is useless, as it is nothing more than a counter to Boundary Manipulation, and you do not have that power.
Aether bomb is potentially interesting, because it apparently can imitate effects of matter and energy without being one of those itself, so I wonder if this could circumvent your force manipulation. If it does, it would leave you vulnerable against the aether blast of the bomb, unless your dieselpunk suit protects you. I don't know about that.

However, all of this is irrelevant because I can simply ignore logic and do whatever I want. What this means is, I can beat you easily even if it would make no sense. The great part is, I don't have to manipulate logic, so I don't have to use up any energy or have a vast knowledge about anything; I can just ignore it. Even aeromancy, I suspect, would not help you, because for that you rely on air currents, which are profoundly logical, and thus could not foresee what I'm going to do.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Morphamerge, Sludge Generation, Internal Rupturing

Fight probably starts when you use Aether Bomb that's not a matter, a thing with which I can't merge with (Morphamerge). But even if we fight in a place completely devoid matter I can generate Sludge (semi-solid residue of sewage treatment or engines). Then I can merge with it since it's matter. If I'm part of a sludge it's possible to destroy me completely only after multiple explosions. I can slither around in parts and wait for an opportunity to merge. And here comes the attack. My merging with the sludge seems illogical at first. You think that you can destroy me using enough Aether Bomb and that's truth so it seems only like stalling inevitable and yet I don't even try to slither away. Thus not seeing any logic in my behaviour you don't use logic defiance, the only thing that could save you from my attack, hidden until now power: Internal Rupturing. Now I'm using the feature of sludge (that's gruesome): the parts of sludge that you considered as mere stains on your cloth/armor sneakily relocate, the destination is brain. When you're still busy destroying sludge they get inside your skull. The slightest amount of sludge is enough. They damage it easily thanks to my power, Internal Rupture and the fight is over, because without functioning brain you can't think (not to mention think illogically). Your Boundary Restoration was useless, because I didn't manipulate any boundaries.

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

Clock Mimicry
Soul Trapping
Multiverse Destruction

As I don't see any way of winning with these powers I'll just decide to flip the board and be fine with it. Gonna simply use multiverse destruction. The end. @PLGuy

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

Why did these two recent battles get a tie...

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Organic Bolt Projection, Dark Fire Breath and Weakened Form.

Even with such good powers, I can't win against you since you can just destroy the multiverse where I'm in. The end of me unfortunately.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Sephirot Empowerment, Corona Manipulation, Water Ball Projection

I can shoot balls of water at you, which might irritate you a bit if they even hit. I can't even put out your dark fire attacks as it is apparently not subject to the same weaknesses that normal fire is.

However, I can counter your dark fire with my corona manipulation, where I effectively manipulate plasma that is 1-3 million kelvin hot.
Oh, and as the icing on the cake, I can tap into the primal forces of creation. I think I should be able to win this duel.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Object Repairing,
Fire Wave Emission, Ball Projection

I can at least combat against your Water Ball Projection, but I think I can barely fight against your Corona Manipulation, much less against Sephirot Empowerment.

You definitely win this one.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Fire Wave Emission, Lightning Bow Construstion and Eternal Spring Inducement

Since we both have Fire Wave Emission, that pretty much means we're pretty much even. However, since I have Eternal Spring Inducement, I could just hope that the pollen from the plants give you hay fever. This should hopefully ruin your concentration with your attacks due to your sneezes and maybe allow me to defeat you with my Lightning Bow.

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

Word Projection,Ultimate Acid.

I can shoot my ultimate acid at you and then empower it with my word projection, increasing its range and/or area of effect. I won't write my third power because I have a really high change off winning.

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

Noooooo I got absolute defence as my 4th power... well, who cares.

Showing 46-60 of 92