ForumsForum GamesTug of War

819 188100
oyaji3211
oyaji3211
258 posts
Herald

This is a battle of the sexes. If the poster is male, he will add 1 to the number above him and then make a comment of any sort he wishes. If the poster is female, she will subtract 1 from the number above her and make a comment. If the number reaches 0, the girls win. If the number reaches double the starting number, the guys win. For instance if we start at 1,000, the guys win at 2,000.
Please always leave a comment with your number so it doesn't devolve into just another counting game. Comments obviously make it much more interesting.
All forum rules apply. Keep the comments civil. No double posting.

We will start with:

1,000 - This game can be really fun and a good way to have ad hoc conversations.

Amended Rules
All of the above still applies EXCEPT:
• Girls may now subtract 5 per post owing to the fact the forum demographic is skewed so much toward males.
• Each new game will begin at 50 until further notice.
• Turncoats are allowed. Meaning you may post for either gender regardless of your own gender.

• 819 Replies
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

45. Friends we are close to the half, but it's not enough. We have to try harder. Sky is the limit! (100 is sky )

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

46. dude... you talked about some crazy things o.o
I have a beard... and a mustache! Yeah!
YAY!

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

42. I see Drakien has posted. Hi Drakien! (I invited him to the forum games, at least I think that's him :P)

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

43. Happy women's! We shall do.everything in our power to not let you win!

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

44. Yay! Happy women's day! We shall celebrate by winning this tug of war!

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

45. I forgot to write a day. No one noticed anything. Shaddap.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

46. Happy women's day, gurlz! Here are some beautiful flowers for you! 🌸 🌹 🌼 💐 🌷 🌺
Probably they won't show on mobiles.

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

47. They showed up just fine.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

48. How about this one? 🐱‍👤 It's something super weird on my mobile. It's a ninja cat on PC.

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

49. It's a cat and on its right there's another image, a blue silhouette of a man. 2 separate things.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

48. What the hell? It's only working on my laptop... I wonder if something like that also happened with other emojis so far.
https://imgur.com/136s32Z.png

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

47. or... he might try to harm you! and if it does, you won't be able to post here! D=
(Hmm... wait... Kat is a cat... that cat might try to attack PL... if PL can't post here, girls have higher chances of winning... Kat is a girl... OH MY GOD! PL! BE CAREFUL! IT'S KAT!)

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

48. *inset "OH MAH GAH" meme*

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

46. You realize how many other cats there are in the world besides Kat, right?

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

47. WAIT! There are other cats!? CURSE YOU NINJA CATS! They must be hiding behind those stupid white boxes!

Showing 511-525 of 819