ForumsArt, Music, and Writing[Sign Up] Armatar Contest Mailing List

36 19714
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4539/38415695181_e1063020f9_d.jpg

Heyo all you wonderful artists of Armoria!

The thought about this has been on my mind for quite a while... so let's act on it!

The Armor Games' Armatar Contests have been here for years. A lot of users have participated in the various themes that were hosted over time, but I've also seen a lot of users posting how they missed a contest or forgot about them... So it's time to set up a mailing list and make sure that those who want to enter their art work for an Armatar Contest Edition get the chance to do so.

Please post in this thread if you want to be part of this mailing list and make sure to add my callout ( @MrDayCee ) to your subscription post so I get notified and can add you.
However, if you wish to be taken off the list at any given point in time, please post here as well and make sure to include my callout. I will take your name off the mailing list asap.

NOTE: There's no need to post your personal email address in this thread
I will simply use the email attached to your Armor Games account for the mailing list. But if you want to use a different email address, please email me directly at mrdaycee.agac@gmail.com with the alternate address to use. And if you have any questions, feel free to ask of course...

Let's make some great art together! Amaze us! =)
___________________________________________________________________________________________

List of Participants to the Armatar Contest Mailing List : . . . . . (Last Updated : 03/04/2018)

A
Akshobhya - Ancuta

B
buzee

C
cathuman

D
DidiArmorGames4

H
huwbert2013

I
iice_qween089 - ivan

J
jimmycarlos

L
luis3141

N
NietzTheBlitz

P
PLGuy

S
sciller45 - snoboxstudio - spaceskeleton

T
Tigrex12437

W
WillyFufu

Y
Yellowcat

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Total number of users currently listed : 18.

• 36 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

@Akshobhya @NietzTheBlitz @jimmycarlos You have all been added to the list. Thanx for joining!

luis3141
luis3141
73 posts
Prince

Hello @MrDayCee
Please add me to the list!
Have a nice day.

DidiArmorGames4
DidiArmorGames4
21 posts
Nomad

Hey @MrDayCee,
I'd love to sign up for the mailing list as I love contests...

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

@luis3141 and @DidiArmorGames4 You have both been added to the list. Thanx for joining!

Neville01
Neville01
8 posts
Nomad

I have images to suggest.

sans_the_skeleboy
sans_the_skeleboy
5 posts
Nomad

it's still open? I can enter? plsss im new it the forums ;u;

Showing 31-36 of 36