ForumsSupport Forum[Solved] Bitcoin payment not working

5 4651
knight2233
knight2233
3 posts
Peasant

I'm trying to buy a game with bitcoin but for some reasons it says it isn't activated for my account... Why? Or how do I active this payment option?

btw due to the congestion on the bitcoin network (which led to high fees and slow confirmation time) some payment processors have started to migrate to bitcoin cash. You might want to consider that.

• 5 Replies
RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello,

I'll look into the Bitcoin option and what may have changed. It may take a bit as we are nearing the weekend and we aren't in the office normally. Thanks for the report @knight2233.

-RP

knight2233
knight2233
3 posts
Peasant

Thanks, let me know if that works again.

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hey @knight2233,

It looks like we've had to disable this payment method as it was causing longer than normal processing times during some purchase attempts and this was causing some errors. Until we can get this looked at and worked on, the payment method will be permanently down and we don't have an ETA on when it may be back.

I am sorry that in this instance this was not something we were able to correct.

-RP

knight2233
knight2233
3 posts
Peasant

Thanks for your reply. As I said the network is completely clogged so that's why other payment processors have migrated to bitcoin cash. You should look into it.

EnayVovin
EnayVovin
2 posts
Blacksmith

I'm also interested in making purchases with Bitcoin cash (BCH), even if just "Armor Games Plus" but mainly astroflux flux. It should not have the same issues that the other bitcoin fork has.

Showing 1-5 of 5