ForumsForum GamesHow You is Gantic?

16 14068
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Welcome to How You is Gantic? the quiz thread game show that measures Gantic's Youishness. This is a highly unstandardized process yielding unpredictable results. Get ready to measure Gantic's Youishness with Youishry and Youishisms. Is Gantic a Youable Youoid? or a Youicious Youan? Find out next year!

Sign-ups are open until 10 spots are filled or 1 month passes, whichever happens first. Please do not drop out in the middle of it or before it even begins. Sign-ups will be open from November 1st to November 30th, 2017. While signing up, please note the name of your "You Points".

Gantic will be scored with "You Points" up to the final round.
Youtesters must be ready and able to post five rounds of How You is Gantic? in addition to a final round.
Youtesters that fail to post or judge a round within the time limit may be eliminated.
Youtesters may have secret challenges to award bonus "You Points".

In Season 5, things will be the same but different! Is Gantic ready to You?

FOUR ANTiCiPATED QUESTiONS
Wait, didn't you leave?
Well, yeah, I haven't really been here all that much in the last seven months, but I pop in and out sometimes. Who knows where I'll be next year?

Cool! When does it start?
If you need to ask this question, then you're already eliminated.

But how will this work?
That's part of the fun, isn't it? Ridiculous such a thing that Gantic would create.

[REDACTED]
No.

• 16 Replies
Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Last time I did something like this, I quit halfway through. Not sure about this one...

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Last time I did something like this, I quit halfway through. Not sure about this one...

You never know until you try, but I'm not expecting a lot of participation, if any. Dream big!

No. Screw this. I'm not participating in anything else, including my own forum game, until the administration develops the ability to respond to negative feedback. It's been a serious concern and you've been dodging it for weeks, so if you guys can't be bothered to care about us, I can't be bothered to care about you.

I'd voice this in the feedback thread, but Ferret locked it.

I'm not really part of the administration (but I still retain the title to a degree) seeing as how I haven't really been here for the last seven months. You can martyr yourself in this thread, but this has nothing to do with anything as I am not associated with whatever decision-making happens.

But yeah, keep it on topic. Thanks.

oyaji3211
oyaji3211
258 posts
Herald

What kept you away? Why would you abandon us like that? T_T

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Sign-ups will be open from November 1st

You posted this on the 23rd.
???
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

@Gantic So you will have to do five rounds with ten tasks and only a weeks time each. If I understand it correctly then that's 50 rounds in 5 weeks. Isn't that too much even for the legend? What about Gantic Team that would help you with solving tasks (and assumedly youabling more You Points), if needed?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

@Yellowcat: Start early. Sleep on it. Mash buttons.

@PLGuy: No, 60 max. You forgot the final round. We'll see what happens.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Oh right 60 rounds if the tie breaker would consist of 10 tasks, if you got the same amount (hmm... percentage?) of You Points in every challenge. Sounds ridiculous... What can I say: I'm in! XD *starts crafting temporary bed where the queue will line up*

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

I'll try to join if I can.

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

I will wait until tomorrow to enter, as I don't know what timezone this is starting in. Anyway, I am not good at much, so my challenges will probably be pretty simple.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

18 days left to join. Doesn't matter what timezone it starts in.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Let's go boys.

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

What happens if no one signs up?

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Well, people have already signed up, I think? No one has said they would explicitly.

Swarmlord2
Swarmlord2
2,081 posts
Marquis

I'm just waiting until more people sign up. It won't be much fun otherwise.

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

No one has explicitly said they're in, although @GhostofMatrix may have indirectly.

Showing 1-15 of 16