ForumsForum GamesHow You is Gantic?

16 14076
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

Welcome to How You is Gantic? the quiz thread game show that measures Gantic's Youishness. This is a highly unstandardized process yielding unpredictable results. Get ready to measure Gantic's Youishness with Youishry and Youishisms. Is Gantic a Youable Youoid? or a Youicious Youan? Find out next year!

Sign-ups are open until 10 spots are filled or 1 month passes, whichever happens first. Please do not drop out in the middle of it or before it even begins. Sign-ups will be open from November 1st to November 30th, 2017. While signing up, please note the name of your "You Points".

Gantic will be scored with "You Points" up to the final round.
Youtesters must be ready and able to post five rounds of How You is Gantic? in addition to a final round.
Youtesters that fail to post or judge a round within the time limit may be eliminated.
Youtesters may have secret challenges to award bonus "You Points".

In Season 5, things will be the same but different! Is Gantic ready to You?

FOUR ANTiCiPATED QUESTiONS
Wait, didn't you leave?
Well, yeah, I haven't really been here all that much in the last seven months, but I pop in and out sometimes. Who knows where I'll be next year?

Cool! When does it start?
If you need to ask this question, then you're already eliminated.

But how will this work?
That's part of the fun, isn't it? Ridiculous such a thing that Gantic would create.

[REDACTED]
No.

• 16 Replies
Showing 31-30 of 16