ForumsSupport ForumOnline save not working

5 4055
DarkBloodbane
DarkBloodbane
4 posts
Templar

I've tried playing Dead Detective yesterday and the game was stuck in eternal loading after I got my first achievement
I thought it was my browser problem but after trying with other browser, the result was the same. Even if I played without logging in, I got same result

After some tests, I figured out that the real reason is because online save is not working. I've tested this on some games such as Battalion Commander 2, Diamond Hollow 2 and Infectonator and all of them have problem with online save

I hope there would be a fix to this problem

• 5 Replies
boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

@DarkBloodbane can you describe what's happening? Does it work a couple times, and then it wont load? Do you see the online save, or is it blank?

DarkBloodbane
DarkBloodbane
4 posts
Templar

For Diamond Hollow 2, the save worked days ago but now it doesn't work. To be detailed, when I clicked Play, the game freezes
For Battalion Commander 2, the game simply doesn't start after loading is complete
For Infectonator 2, when I started the game, it says that no connection, API not working, something like that. Then when I clicked Start, I can't access online save at all
Funny thing is, I CAN access online save of Infectonator 2 by playing it in other sites i.e Crazygames and Notdoppler.

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

@DarkBloodbane what browser/operating system are you using?

DarkBloodbane
DarkBloodbane
4 posts
Templar

I'm using Firefox on Windows XP
I don't think that has anything to do with this bug cause I've tried using Google Chrome and the result is the same
I believe this bug is related to other who reported unable to certain game

raiden5437
raiden5437
1 posts
Farmer

I got exactly the same problem for Infectonator 2.
I am using Firefox on Windows 7.

Showing 1-5 of 5