ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Spiral Knights how to find account

3 4505
Winds_shadow
Winds_shadow
1 posts
Nomad

I played spiral knights for a long time and had a lot of progress. Haven't been on lately so I didn't realize it was leaving armor games. Is there any way to get all that progress back? If anyone has an answer or if anyone knows a way to contact an actual person to help me I would really appreciate it.

• 3 Replies
RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello,

We recently learned about the game being taken offline for sites like ours via this forums post on the game's main forums. We are truly sorry that this information wasn't given to you all in the form of advanced notice so that you had some time to be aware of the upcoming game removal.

It looks like your best bet is to contact the support team for the game devs and ask them if there are any options to still transfer the progress over although the timeline they stated has passed.

-RP

Shamerok19
Shamerok19
1 posts
Nomad

what is my accounts username?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

For questions pertaining to Spiral Knight accounts, please see RavePenguin's post above. For other issues with certain accounts, make a new thread here in the Support forum or contact support directly at support@armorgames.com

Showing 1-3 of 3