ForumsSupport Forum[Solved] Must-a-Mine rankings are missing

6 3553
edgedg
edgedg
5 posts
Nomad

They just disappeared one day. What's going on?

• 6 Replies
edgedg
edgedg
5 posts
Nomad

hello?

edgedg
edgedg
5 posts
Nomad

Some info?

edgedg
edgedg
5 posts
Nomad

Any news on when the rankings might return?

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hey, @edgedg,

I've notified the team about the error you reported. After some testing on own PC, I've also included my system details (OS, Browser name, Browser version and Flash Player version) as it's key to have a baseline for any bug reports and testing.

As for what happens next, the details that I've shared will need to be reviewed before we can find what is causing this in the first place and where the error is happening, i.e. something with the leaderboard system connection, or perhaps it's code base. I don't have any ETA on when this will be reviewed to find if there is a way to fix it our selves. And if not, we'll need to work with the Devs to discuss if this is an easy fix or a costly one. I know that Toge is hard at work on an upcoming game launch so they are all hands-on with the new game I'd imagine.

While this may not be the answer you are looking for, I hope that it helps give you some ideas into what we do when we get reports of games not working.

-RP

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hey, @edgedg and Must-a-Mine community,

It looks like the work that would need to be done to fix this feature of the game is going to great for the team to take on right now. On behalf of both teams (ours and Toge), we are sorry but at this time the Leaderboard will remain blank moving forward.

Hopefully, you have your fellow players on your friends list so that you can share your scores with one another.

-RP

edgedg
edgedg
5 posts
Nomad

Must-a-Mine games are played for years, so waiting a few months would not be an issue. It would be awful though, if the Leaderbord remains down forever.

Showing 1-6 of 6