ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Certain games can't find my account. Others don't load scores. Others have erased my game history.

4 2808
Hitchhiker3
Hitchhiker3
3 posts
Jester

I'm having trouble with this site. I have (or had) a Bloons 5 game going, and now when I start the game a message pops up and says "Oh no! Either we couldn't connect to your account or we've lost the connection to your account." And I can't get my account back. I've also lost other games histories.
Also, other games that keep scores don't show scores anymore. And when I try to load high scores the scores icon goes all the way up to the top right screen, half on the screen-half off, and never loads.

Nothing I do seems to fix any of these problems.

• 4 Replies
RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello @Hitchhiker3,

Before I can help narrow down what may be causing this, can we have some system and browser information from you? For example, what OS version are you using? Also, what is the name and version of your web browser? Lastly, what, if any, troubleshooting steps have you already tried? I.E. Clearing your cache/cookies or tried loading the game in another browser or device?

The more information or steps that you take to get these errors will help us out with what may be causing this to happen.

Thanks.

-RP

Hitchhiker3
Hitchhiker3
3 posts
Jester

Hello @RavePenguin

Here's the part where your helpfulness turns to frustration. I have no idea what OS version I'm using. All I know is the problem is with Internet Explorer. Any game with an Armor Games account either won't load my account, or won't load scores. If I use FireFox everything worls fine. The accounts load and the scores show up, but FireFox is really slow and I can't really do anything with it. I'm pretty sure my cache/cookies were cleared recently. I guess the problem is just with Internet Explorer. Maybe I'll use another browser.

If there's anything you can help me with, that would be great.

Thank You for the help.

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello, @Hitchhiker3,

Sorry if my question was frustrating to you. That was not what I was intending when I asked.

I know that IE has been phased out and Microsoft has turned their attention to building and developing the Edge browser as IE 11 was released back in 2013 and we've had a lot of changes with technology since then. So trying another browser has helped with some players and even with other games if they are not working as well as expected.

To help with getting some of the system details that I'll need to do some more testing, you can visit a site such as https://www.whatismybrowser.com/ for example and this should tell you what version of IE you have installed as well as the operating system (along with a lot of extra information that we don't need, but is still good to know).

Second Topic
You mentioned the game is slow with Firefox, do you feel this is a network (i.e. the game or the game page itself takes a while to load all the graphics) or graphics slowing? If it's graphics, I'd suggest that you check your video card drivers and see if they are up to date as the first step. Firefox has some support links on their site that help explain what steps you can take for updating graphics in case this is helpful - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/upgrade-graphics-drivers-use-hardware-acceleration

-RP

Hitchhiker3
Hitchhiker3
3 posts
Jester

No, no. I didn't mean I was frustrated. I meant you'd be frustrated trying to help a dope like me.

But I checked and I do have Microsoft Edge - not Internet Explorer. I don't know if that would be a problem, as you said, Microsoft has been focusing on Edge. As for Firefox being slow, I don't know if it's network or game or what. Everything loads alright, but once the game loads, everything moves slow and choppy.

All of this happened out of the blue. One minute everything with this site was fine, then the next minute all of these problems started happening. I've tried other sites and I don't have any problems with anything except games by Armor Games.

I don't know if there've been any other problems like this or is this the only one?

Showing 1-4 of 4