ForumsForum GamesBattle Royale Forum Game

0 3897
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Hello, and Welcome to BRFG!

A pretty large and convoluted forum game im making in my spare time while working on bigger things, I've been inactive for a long while but if you remember me from a long time ago (maybe 3-5 years by now) this was my life. However, theres no story, no depth, just raw player against player action, bottled into a pen and paper forum game.

Rules
The rules are fairly simple, 8 players are dropped on a relatively small map randomly, with the sole purpose of killing each other, and surviving to be #1. each turn, every player will get roughly 3 Actions, to move, shoot, reload, attach weapon parts, use medicine, or rest and revive. At the end of each turn, the 'bubble' will decrease in size, until the entire map is covered or 1 player remains. Please do not look at other peoples actions, I cant really police that but im hoping everyone will follow the honor system on this. Currently there are no additional game modes from FFA, but if this game really picks up I might do duos or 2 teams or whatever seems interesting at the time.

Other info
There are a few different items and statuses in the game, most of them are self explanatory, but a few are pretty interesting. There is no carry weight but a limit of 2 Weapons, be it pistol, SMG, rifle, or giant death laser, and there is no carry limit but some items can only be used a certain number of times per turn, or take a lot of AP to use. Another interesting thing is im adding status effects and a little bit of micromanaging that i'll be doing on my part, all shot rolls and loot rolls will be on random.org, but wont be interfered with, your luck is your luck.
Statuses and their definitions
Bleeding - You can have up to 10 'levels' of bleeding, that medical supplies can remove. You get bleeding from being shot, and each level will just take off x HP per turn, where HP is the level of bleeding. under 5 levels will give you non-lethal damage if you would go under 0 HP, and over 5 will just kill you. Watch out, as the longer its untreated the worse it gets!
Non-Lethal Damage - All guns and some items will do non-lethal damage, which is basically just lowering your max HP. if you get enough non-lethal damage to put you under your current HP, you will just be unable to passively regenerate, but keep your current HP (so if you have 50 HP but 60 non-lethal damage your max HP is 40 but you can keep 50 until you take any source of damage), and if your NLD goes over 100, you'll be set to 1 HP until you can fix the issue.
Resting - If you have leftover actions or decide to not move, you will receive 5 HP and -1 NLD per action you didnt use. Not very efficient, but helpful if you got some serious issues.

Character Sheet -
And to the final part, im sure everyone is itching to play, is a character sheet, easy enough to fill in.

Name:
Health: 100/100
Statuses: Healthy
Armor: N/A
Weapon 1: N/A
Weapon 2: N/A
Items: N/A

Once you fill this out and post it here, and we get 8 participants, the first game will start. the chosen map is a relatively small map (roughly 9 Actions from the bottom to the top and 15 across) with 9 houses and a large warehouse in the center.

• 0 Replies
Showing 31-30 of 0