ForumsGame WalkthroughsDinogen - Walkthrough

2 6729
PHLHimself
PHLHimself
300 posts
King

Raids
This is basically just completing the tutorial level, no problem.
It's the first level of the story mode and you can't die in that level, just follow that 2min tutorial

Killer and Assassin
You can get these 2 pretty quick by just destroying those compy's in the first few waves in survival mode by using your knife.

Survivor
It says it's a hard quest but it's not that bad...

Some tips:
Stay close to the armory for extra ammo if you need some.
When you get a perk, press enter and hire an ally. I hired a shotgunner first, then a rifleman and then a sniper. I've noticed you can have a party of max 5 people, so I've added 2 more riflemen after that. If you buy an ally more, it will just replace someone else, so it's a wasted perk. Put it in health instead.

The very first 2 waves are actually so easy you can just knife your enemies. It are just compy's for those levels: Easy way to get those two earlier quests and you'll save some money for later.

The spitters come after those 2 waves.
From then on out the waves will mostly stay the same with two waves having just 5-6 enemies (including the last one which has the bigger dinosaurs, but they're just pushovers if you have a high powered rifle.

I bought my guns like this whenever I had the money:

500$ - smg section - MP5K
1.000$ - assault rifle section - M4 Carbine
3.000$ - light machine guns - RPK
2.500$ - high powered rifles - G36
5.000$ - high powered rifles - HK417

When I had a new gun, I just bought ammo around 10 times for each of them.
And when I got to the high powered rifles, I bought some mods.

It's pretty easy, the rest of your squad mainly kills most of the enemies.

Discoverer
Stranded is the 4th level.

The first hidden area is just going down at the starting point. Just a few seconds. Stay close to the trees on your right until you see an area, the secret entrance is here:
https://i.imgur.com/kG5Z5WG.jpg

The second hidden area is just going right at the starting point. You'll pass a gate, just ignore that, you still need to go right. After a few seconds you'll find a way down, until you reach a builder. The trees on the left side of that builder contains the secret entrance here:
https://i.imgur.com/jyHlRI6.jpg

• 2 Replies
Showing 76-75 of 2