ForumsSupport ForumQuests dont count.

7 3277
ghostybarrel
ghostybarrel
5 posts
Bard

How come when I am playing a game with quests and I complete the necessary steps to earn the quest it doesn't ever count for me?

• 7 Replies
boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

@ghostybarrel

What do you mean by "doesn't count"? Are you not receiving the quest? If you can give us a particular quest that you are unable to earn, we will look into it.

ghostybarrel
ghostybarrel
5 posts
Bard

Like right now I am playing "Mighty knight" and none of the quests for the game ever get completed for me. The same thing happened in the games "royal squad" and "royal warfare". I played the games for a long time and never got any of the games quests to add towards my quests completed count.

ghostybarrel
ghostybarrel
5 posts
Bard
KrabKrovi
KrabKrovi
2 posts
Regent

I have the same problem for about a month as well. All those new games - Dead Detective, Dinogen, Stellar Squad - doesn't recognize me as logged to my account, though certainly I'm logged in. I can see all my previous achievements and completed quests, I cleared cache and even changed password to account, I'm using latest FireFox and flash-player. I heard many people said that there is no such problems with Chrome browser, so I guess the answer is somewhere there,

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

I had to temporarily switch from Firefox to Chrome for the last two Dead Detective games, though in that case it was apparently an issue with Firefox blocking the wrong cookies and freezing the game (it's explained at the start of the game). And those were the only games I had this problem with. So I assume it's not the same problem, but maybe it does have to do with cookies, and maybe Chrome would be worth a try.

KrabKrovi
KrabKrovi
2 posts
Regent

@HahiHa Thank You for quick reply, it looks to me that AG reward system is working fine because I just got credited with "Forum-tastic" for writing 1st time here on forums (after playing here for 6 years, hah!), so it's probably something with my FireFox, though I never did any changes except official update. In my case, I will try Chrome tomorrow and see it it works, not sure if all this info gonna help ghostybarrel though.

ghostybarrel
ghostybarrel
5 posts
Bard

@KrabKrovi & @HahiHa thank you for your answers. Ill give Chrome a shot and see if it fixes it.

Showing 1-7 of 7