ForumsSupport ForumHolyday City won't load

1 2887
LastBender
LastBender
2 posts
Jester

Holyday city has had trouble loading before, but now won't load after many repeated tries.

Sometimes give message:
An error occurred running the Unity content on this page. See your browser JavaScript console for more info. The error was:
TypeError: getComputedStyle(...) is nul

I've tried clearing my browser cache and re-logging in.

• 1 Reply
RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hey, @LastBender,

Can we get some system details from you to help us with troubleshooting? Regrettably, I just went to the game page and it loaded up just fine for me.

- Which OS is installed on the device?
- Which browser and browser versions are you trying to play the game on?
- Do you have the game loaded up with any other tabs or another system when you see this error?
- Do you have any extensions/plugins installed (enabled and disabled both) and if so which ones are installed?

If you are not sure about the OS and Browser versions you can use a site such as https://www.whatismybrowser.com/

In addition, at the top of the URL bar, are you seeing any notifications such as a lego, a shield, or an "I" in a circle? If so make sure that you have third-party cookies enabled, that you give permission to the browser to allow you to use the Flash player as common options for these icons.

Lastly, have you tried loading the game up in another browser or your private window/incognito to see if the game page loads?

Thanks for the additional details.

-RP

Showing 1-1 of 1