ForumsGamesAll about Paper Knight Quest

22 14591
NaDerda
NaDerda
6 posts
Shepherd

Tips Tricks Team and anything else

I start with a question...
Is the Iron Pipe (with Pierce) a good Weapon?
Better then the True Demon Scythe, Killing Edge, Giant Log, etc.?

• 22 Replies
cha0smaster
cha0smaster
6 posts
Constable

As discussed in the chat, I will post a list of game improvement suggestions to discuss and add to.
- Raid - More boss health or a system of boss health increments, as the amount of time he is currently alive is very short decreasing
- Tourney - With the addition of cards, only energy is stopping everyone from having 100/100 wins daily. Maybe add a limit to the amount of Limit Breaks and Resurrections per day?
- Survival - New endgame difficulties.
- News - Updates in advance of raids, tournament registration and changes to be implemented. Particularly about raids - information in advance of raid rewards. Alternatively raids could be up, but unavailable (like the registration phase in tournaments) for a time in order for the rewards to be visible.
- Characters - A menu with all available characters with a sorting option (stars, date acquired, level). Also a number of save slots for formations, which can be named (ex. Raid Setup, PVP, LH11 Grind).
- Skills - A list of number of attacks under older skills, since new ones have that information.
- Items - Being able to see what each item can be used for in crafting. Like hovering over Unbreakable Ice and a window visualizing all recipes it can be used for.
- Workshop - Being able to set each crafting to multiple times. For example "Make a +1 Iron Sword 10 times". Also copper is currently useless.
- Quests - Set a quest for multiple takes. For example "Do this quest 10 times" which will run until the number is reach, the quest is failed or an item/energy is missing.
- PvP - Needs a revamp, since high BP battles are decided by who gets to go first. No particular idea on how to do this.

That's it for now. Let's discuss it here and in the chat, expand and change it and I'll send it to the dev in a couple of days.

cha0smaster
cha0smaster
6 posts
Constable

- Tournament - Add the ability for teams to invite teamless players.
- Player interaction - In game messages between players. Also team chat.

llIMagic
llIMagic
3 posts
Farmer

Personal Top Priorities:

1. Expand character leveling system / title bonuses somehow. Maybe make skill tree where you have A/B choices only available once as a character levels or completes objectives. This can make more diversity and strategy into the game.

2. Make Hero Shield II craftable into something good, 5000 PP and it's pretty obsolete because of new stuff. Same about Mjolinr, etc. 9990 PP to buy and Gold Phoenix is better

3. Tournament 20 matches a day takes too long since manual play is required

4. New difficulty / worthwhile rewards for daily survival. Currently 50 PP way better than spending 10 action on it.

cha0smaster
cha0smaster
6 posts
Constable

On the topic of character diversity, I believe that diversity should be more readily available for changing. Reset tickets are ridiculously overestimated in efficiency at the moment. I don't see anything gamebreaking in being able to respec one character a week, so a price of 500-1000 PP seems much more reasonable to me.

Also as discussed in the chat - a game mode with variable rules, either in tournament, daily quests or something new. Rules like "2 instead of 4 characters", "Team BP not higher than 8000", "No skills over 100 mana allowed", "Female characters only" can be great fun and add variety.

Crafting decomposition - break down unneeded skills/weapons/shields for part of their components. For example half, with division fraction left over having a 50% chance of being returned. For example, decomposing Divine Judgement (1 Divine Bolt +9, 4 Lightning Spear, 5 Divine Scroll) could return 2 Lightning Spears, 2 Divine Scrolls with a 50% chance of getting Divine Bolt +9 and another 50% chance of getting one Divine Scroll.

cha0smaster
cha0smaster
6 posts
Constable

Final version of the suggestions I will be sending to ferx this week:

- Raid -
More boss health, as the amount of time he is currently alive is very short and decreasing with each raid.
- Tourney -
Add a limit to the amount of Limit Breaks and Resurrections per day.
Add the ability for teams to invite teamless players.
Reduce daily battles to 10 OR have 3 fights per battle instead of 5.
Increase value of "Reduce HP to 1" card.

Have a more varied schedule for raids and tournaments, allowing players usually busy on either weekends or during the week to have access to them.

- Survival -
New endgame difficulties.
- News -
Updates in advance of raids, tournament registration and changes to be implemented. Particularly about raids - information in advance of raid rewards. Alternatively raids could be up, but unavailable (like the registration phase in tournaments) for a time in order for the rewards to be visible.
- Characters -
A menu with all available characters with a sorting option (stars, date acquired, level).
A number of save slots for formations, which can be named (ex. Raid Setup, PVP, LH11 Grind).
- Skills -
A list of number of attacks under older skills, since new ones have that information.
- Workshop -
Being able to set each crafting to multiple times. For example "Make a +1 Iron Sword 10 times".
Disassemble skills and items for 50% of their crafting components.
- Quests -
Set a quest for multiple takes. For example "Do this quest 10 times" which will run until the number is reach, the quest is failed or an item/energy is missing.
Receive all quest rewards every 50 or 100 completions.
- Player interaction -
In game messages between players. Maybe even team chat.
- Shop -
Reduce Reset ticket price.

cha0smaster
cha0smaster
6 posts
Constable

And here is ferxzero's reply:

1)Raid
I will adjust the HP for the next raid boss to double, but if it still low PM/message me.

2)Tourney
I plan to reduce "attack times" and buff score point in the next tourney event, so it will be less burden.

3)Survival/End game challenge
Some ppl already request it, it in my todo list

Some other request already been requested it before at kongregate, but atm it difficult to implement it with the current state ( game technical / design ).

Also for the quest, the way it is now, it's to protect again bots, so it would unlikely to be implemented.

The chat system is server related problem, at the moment I can't implement it.

uki36
uki36
1 posts
Nomad

Is a great weapon, better than the other that you talk about.
But when you have a warrior with pierce the damage count .
The damage count more than fire+, count more than pierce, count more than str+20
Becouse str +20 si equal to 4 of damage.
Good luck

Showing 16-22 of 22