ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Strange IP Ban

3 3789
g0k1
g0k1
17 posts
Farmer

Good day. As a fan and loyal player of ArmorGames, I have this account for several years now, and I log in frequently to play The King of Towers. I did have a few of my Disqus' posts removed, but I was never banned on it. I also don't really have broken any rules when it comes to the site/forum features. For that reason, it is very strange that for the third time I've been IP Banned. Both this last time and the first time were only for a few hours, apparently; the second one was for about 2 or 3 days. Now for the reason, I might have a clue: I always keep logged with this account, both on my laptop and on my smartphone. That said, I have a few questions:

1) Did I really break a rule without meaning? If yes, what did I do and when?
2) Since question 1's answer is probably no, are my bans a problem of conflict between my laptop and my smartphone?
3) It seem like this whole problem happened because the site blacklisted both of my IPs, since I have been using my account on both devices. Can you somehow whitelist my IPs, or at least not blacklist it again? (Unless I do deserve it, for breaking rules!)
3) From now on, I have been logging out from both of my machines after I finished using them, so do you have any other hints?
4) The site's contacts are not viewable if I'm IP banned. If this was all a misunderstanding, who can I write an email to report the ban, in case it happens again unfairly?

Thank you for the attention,
g0k1

• 3 Replies
g0k1
g0k1
17 posts
Farmer

Good day. Would any mod/admin please check out my message above? I practically donated to the site twice by buying Ad-Free Gaming+, even though ad-blocks work just as fine. Since I helped the site a little, it would be great if I could be helped back - in before I get IP Banned again without even knowing why...

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello,

Our team will not discuss any account restrictions or really any account details with someone in a public setting like the forums or a comment on a player profile. If you have some form of restriction placed on your account please visit https://armorgames.com/contact. On this page is our contact form where you'll want to enter the username and associated email address of your account that you want to be reviewed. Under the subject drop-down, select the Ban Contesting option to make sure that this is sent to the correct team to review.

-RP

g0k1
g0k1
17 posts
Farmer

Dear staff members,

I sent the same message through the Contact section and you ignored me for almost a week, just like you ignored me here on Support Forum for 2 days. What is happening?

g0k1

Showing 1-3 of 3