ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] no reward in fighting pits - king of towers

6 3163
tankarmor
tankarmor
5 posts
Shepherd

There was no reward this morning from the fighting pits. This is a ranked reward that should give gold and dark soul crystals.

This is the second time this has happened?

Is support going to communicate to us that they understand there is a problem and they will resolve this issue?

• 6 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

@tankarmor This is an in-game issue that AG has no control over. You'll have to contact the game developer, Shinezone - although they have already given out a compensation to everyone (sadly without DSC for some reason). Sorry we cannot be of any help.

tankarmor
tankarmor
5 posts
Shepherd

Thanks for the update.

The link to support for shinezone does not work. Their email address does not work.

Can you provide information that does work?

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello,

When you say the links and emails are not working, did you use http://towerdefense-ag.shinezone.com/help.php and the email address listed on the page I linked? If so can you clarify if there was an error when you submitted the help report or a bounce back email you got when you mailed the address?

-RP

tankarmor
tankarmor
5 posts
Shepherd

Yes, I did use the link you suggested and the email was returned as undelivered. It seems shinezone is not using that address to support anymore.

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hey, @tankarmor,

Thanks for the heads up about that. I'll look into this and see what we can do on our end.

-RP

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello all,

We've had some support contacts saying that the emails sent to kingoftowers-ag@shinezone.com are not being delivered. Both @MrDayCee and I were successful in contacting them with this email address so we'll need some more information from the community to help us with figuring out what is happening. Can you please take a screen capture of the undeliverable notification or include the body of the email notice in your forum reply?

If you have contacted them and are not seeing a reply, hang in there. The developers are likely short staffed for the national holiday so you may be experiencing some delays in response times.

-RP

Showing 1-6 of 6