ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] No Response From Support (Reset Password

1 2927
BlueKeets
BlueKeets
1 posts
Nomad

Hello, I've been playing AG for a while and recently I was prompted with a mandatory reset password action. Long story short I no longer have access to my original e-mail and try as I might to contact support I have not received an answer; If anyone can assist I'd be grateful, thank you!

• 1 Reply
RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hey @BlueKeets,

I just checked the support ticket system for your associated account and I am not seeing any records of the BlueKeets account which makes sense as you are not able to log in and maybe posting from a different account. I'd need the username for the account before I can look up your contact to work with you directly.

If you remember the old email address, even if it's inactive, you can still use the page that you are directed to https://armorgames.com/login/resetpass2) and fill in the old email address (and all other items that you are being asked for). The old email is being used for verification only, and the password reset (if the email matches the account records) link will be sent to the new email address you were asked for on the page.

We also have a support page that gives more in-depth details that you can check out.

-RP

Showing 1-1 of 1