ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Cursed Treasure 2 Freezes Firefox on my Windows 10 Laptop

2 3975
CTNC
CTNC
1 posts
Jester

The title says it all. Whenever I try to play Cursed Treasure 2 it freezes Firefox. Ctrl Alt Delete.

What makes it weird is that it only freezes Firefox if I try to play it on Armor Games. It works on other websites, but I can't stand that on the other sites the game is on the side of the screen instead of centered.

• 2 Replies
StickyQ
StickyQ
2 posts
Treasurer

Same problem but I use Windows 7. Firefox opens the website, the game starts to load but doesn't complete loading and Firefox goes through the roof with its memory usage. Only with this game as far as I know. It didn't use to do this.

Hope this will get fixed soon, was really looking forward to playing it today and adding some quests I didn't get on earlier tries.

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hey you two,

We'd need to know more about your set up before I can offer any specific suggestions to help. Let's start off by having you check if your browser and the Flashplayer are both up to date. Firefox may not as it just updated to 59.0 recently. You can check the Flash Player version by typing about:addons into a new tab.

Or if you want you can use a site such as https://www.whatismybrowser.com/ to get some help with both the Flash Player and browser versions.

In the meanwhile, I'd recommend that you do some basic troubleshooting. That includes trying the game in another browser, clear your cache and cookies, us incognito/private window, and above all else, disable any plugin's or extensions so that you are testing this out with a clean slate.

-RP

Showing 1-2 of 2