ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] In-game purchase paid successful, but never got my purchase

2 3348
jbweb
jbweb
1 posts
Nomad

I did an in-game purchase for "Realm Grinder", but didn't receive the paid for rubies. The payment was successful, the in-between company "Xsolla" successfully credited my Armor Games account, but the purchase never ended up in my "Purchases" list and i didn't get the in-game Rubies.

I posted a ticket in the "Purchase support Form" at AG (and got confirmation reply) but never heared back from AG. I'm waiting a couple of days now, but it seems i lost the money.

How to deal with this?

• 2 Replies
RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hi,

I've already followed up with your ticket. But in case someone else has this issue, the game Realm Grinder makes use of a third-party payment company called Xsolla. This means that the ArmorGames support team does not have a way to review or assist with purchases. You'll need to contact the developer as they have requested in the game details under the game window for any and all payment related issues with Realm Grinder.

Sorry that we were not able to directly assist you. Hopefully, you have been able to sort this out. if not please forward the email conversation to Support@armorgames.com so that we can take a look at the thread and follow up with the Devs directly to see if we can offer any additional details they may need about the ArmorGames account or Account ID.

-RP

DJennerVIII
DJennerVIII
3 posts
Jester

The same exact thing happened to me. The above response, leads me to believe that this will not be solved quickly. Certainly not what one intended for a 4.99 purchase that is designed to facilitate and speed things up. I am tired of game devs hiding behind payment processors. I filled out a ticket with Xsolla and spoke to the them by phone. I don't want this purchase in a day, a week, a month. I highly doubt Xsolla, or Armorgames will do anything so next course of action is to call paypal and have them reverse the charge, it is is easy to prove one received nothing.

Showing 1-2 of 2