ForumsGamesLooking For A Game.

4 4263
IssaPessimist
IssaPessimist
3 posts
Nomad

OK, I haven't played this game in years but I'm trying to find it now and can't remember the name of it for the life of me.

So it's a puzzle-solving game, and it has a one character that has to solve it. The character is unusual in that it's made out of blocks, like a cuboid body of sorts. The game plot centres around the mysterious disappearance/death of a girl and there's a series of clues that need to be solved in order to find a series of tapes (three or four tapes) in order to find out what happened to the girl. The aspects of the game I remember are that the video tapes show the girl that disappeared coming out of a car with someone (that's the only one I remember), a room with a phone & a notepad next to it that you have to pick up several times to uncover clues (at one point, you have to scribble on the notepad to reveal an invisible message & there's another cuboid character in the window opposite the room who picks up the phone), there's another cuboid character in what looks like to be an interrogation room, in another room, you have to sort different sized silver balls in order to make a stairway into another room, in a room to get a tape, you have to walk on a path where each block of the path lights up but you have to strategically walk along that path to keep the blocks alight otherwise another path won't appear to get the tape if the blocks aren't alight and once you've completed the game, the girl comes to the character doing the solving as a ghost (she's also a cuboid character but is coloured gold, the controller is grey and the other characters in the game are blue).

I hope this is descriptive enough; I really, really need to find this game because I've been looking for far too long now, lool. Thanks in advance.

• 4 Replies
lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

Is it a point and click typa game?

IssaPessimist
IssaPessimist
3 posts
Nomad

@lozerfac3 Yep! I have do a lot of clicking, lool. Do you have any idea what game it is?

Holdzig
Holdzig
9 posts
Marquise

Sounds like "Gateway" (Part I & II). There is a review (two, actually, for both games) on Jayisgames with a picture, so you can see for yourself if that's what you are looking for.

IssaPessimist
IssaPessimist
3 posts
Nomad

@Holdzig Omg, that is the game I'm looking for! Thank you so much!! 😭😭

Showing 1-4 of 4