ForumsGamesWhat Was That Game...?

3 5625
dwdw55
dwdw55
2 posts
Nomad

The game wasn't 8bit but featured a pixely art style, you'd defend a castle during the day and at night you'd have energy to go explore the castle with. You could do stuff like pray, see the blacksmith, go to the tavern, explore the streets and alleys, a lot of random event stuff that would sometimes affect the enemies of the next day! A common one was something like "Some idiot taunted the monsters, they'll have more rewards but they're more powerful" There was tons of customizability both for character and weapon. Your character would have a specific weapon class (bows, pistols, machine guns, heavy weapons, etc) and there was a PLETHORA of attachments you could put on any weapon that would adjust its stats. During the defense portion, there would be various waves of enemies, flying ones, suicide ones, if you aimed for the head you'd get critical hits. At the end of each day there was kind of a 'boss' fight where, there's a player model attacking instead of just generic monsters. It would have been released AWHILE ago, before Nob War of Elves. I've looked through all the 'defense' games all the 'strategy' games even all the dang 'shooting' games but I can't find any thumbnail or name that rings a bell.

Any ideas?

• 3 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

@dwdw55: YOu're probably looking for Elona Shooter.

dwdw55
dwdw55
2 posts
Nomad

@Gantic YESSSSSSS

Kuikshot
Kuikshot
3 posts
Nomad

I’m looking for a game where you explore and you upgrade armor and weapons such as swords. It was a mmo that was removed I just want to know the name. It’s

Showing 1-3 of 3