ForumsGamesA moment of silence for Swords and Potions...

5 10010
ggty
ggty
4 posts
Peasant

I decided that I would go back to my favorite mom game Swords and Potions. It had been a couple of months since I cam back to Armor Games so I really surprised and saddened that Swords and Potions was no longer hosted on the website. I had heard reports that things were not going well for Edgebee (the game creator) but I did not think it was that bad! So I created this post to see if anyone here wishes to discuss there best moments on S&P. S&P discussion is fine too but I never gotten into the sequel so I won't be mush of a conversation lol.

• 5 Replies
KillerSwyne
KillerSwyne
1 posts
Nomad

yeah mate, it really is rough. I played a lot of MMO's and count always count on S&P2 to come back to each time... just came back t it today and noticed it was gone....the feels brother

julianmcnabb
julianmcnabb
1 posts
Peasant

i wohod like to play the game

iamgoddarnit
iamgoddarnit
1 posts
Nomad

It was truly one of the best games ever, so sad to see it gone, and to realize that no one has attempted to make a remake of any kind yet. Miss it so much..

maydayp
maydayp
31 posts
Shepherd

I've found two games that are relatively similar to Swords and potions two. and closer then Shop Heroes (which was made by some of the same devs as S&P, but not nearly as good) on Andriod or (I assume) Iphone there's, Shop Titans which is very money hungry as it's constantly releasing 3 item exclusive packs for +$20. It's more a mix between S&P and SH, but automatically generates resources so you don't have to collect them yourself.
and on Steam there is Cadria Item Shop, It's resource regeneration works like SH, but otherwise I find it much less money Hungry then ST. But it has lots of text that haven't been translated into english yet, but not enough to wreck the game. It's also extremely easy to get the gems that you would otherwise spend money earning.

ggty
ggty
4 posts
Peasant

@maydayp Thanks for telling me of these games. Since I have Steam, I'll go check Cadria Item Shop first.

Showing 1-5 of 5