The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesNeed Help

2 4202
CavalierKnight
CavalierKnight
9 posts
Bard

Does anyone know a 2 player (not online multiplayer) FPS browser game where the 2nd player's weapon is shotgun and only shoot by pressing enter, and the 1st player shot with mouse (not sure what weapon he using). Later you will get new weapon where the 1st player got SMG and the 2nd player got sniper.

The story is those 2 guys trying to get into some kind of tall building with light blue color, when they got in, the 2nd player got kidnapped and put him in the prison, the 1st player got mad and he got into white room and it's become slow-motion and then he got attacked by enemy with big shield and hiding behind a pillar.

Then the 1st player trying to save him, then the 2nd player broke out the prison by stealing the prison guard's weapon, but in the end they surrounded by dozens of enemies, and then there's friendly halicopter that shoot all the enemies that surrounded them, and then when they tried to go in the helicopter, there's one enemy that got sniper tried to shot them. That's all I can describe

does anyone know the title of the game please? that would be helpful, Thanks.
Also how do I edit this post's title?

• 2 Replies
CavalierKnight
CavalierKnight
9 posts
Bard

anyone?

CavalierKnight
CavalierKnight
9 posts
Bard

ok I just found it and incase anyone wondering, it's 2112 Cooperation