ForumsSupport ForumWeird issue with the comments and quests.

9 3773
DiamondSaw153
DiamondSaw153
4 posts
Blacksmith

For some reason i can't see comments for a game. I cant write a comment either. This is what it looks like when i go to the comment section of a game.
https://prnt.sc/jhcto2

Now the second problem which is the quests. The quests that i did i can see when i go to my profile but when i am playing a game it just looks like its not complete. Also when i do that task to complete the quest it looks like i am completing it for the first time but i alerady completed it.

There is a few things i tried to fix this and learned some stuff. Thise problems only happen on this account. I opened an alt account for testing and its fine.
I was using an adblocker, i turned it off and it doesnt have anything to do with that.
First i was using chrome and then tried to use firefox. Doesnt change anything.
So yeah... If someone could help i would be very thankful.

• 9 Replies
kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

At least for me, your screenshot is blank. You should re-upload it so that somebody can help you.

DiamondSaw153
DiamondSaw153
4 posts
Blacksmith

Thats the issue lol.

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

No comment section? Then, shouldn't it be a problem with Discus?

DiamondSaw153
DiamondSaw153
4 posts
Blacksmith

Dont ask me also i need a solution, i dont need to know why it happens It could help i guess, maybe.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

The universal disqus/chat fix usually fixes that

1) close all private chats you may have
2) exit any chatroom you might be in
3) hard refresh (ctrl + F5)

For me, it has always done the trick. Hope this helps

DiamondSaw153
DiamondSaw153
4 posts
Blacksmith

That did it. Thanks!

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

Recently I've had the same problem too. I thought I fixed it yesterday by clearing the cache and cookies but it seems to have returned once again and neither that solution nor Doombreed's work. I also notice that the AG chatbar will always show up whenever the page loads, even when I've hid it, whenever this issue happens.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Recently I've had the same problem too. I thought I fixed it yesterday by clearing the cache and cookies but it seems to have returned once again and neither that solution nor Doombreed's work. I also notice that the AG chatbar will always show up whenever the page loads, even when I've hid it, whenever this issue happens.

Τhis time it's probably not on your end. The GDPR change came into effect which required some additional coding into the site and the chat. It's why the chat has been acting up the past few days. It is being addressed.

What you could try is clearing your cache and disabling your adblocker, if you have any. These may interfere with the chat's features

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

Thanks Doombreed! Somehow the problem just fixed itself tho lol.
Yeah, I cleared the cache on both occasions, even the cookies too to make sure. Also, I don't have adblockers.

Showing 1-9 of 9