ForumsSupport ForumAdvertisements That RUIN Gameplay

5 3032
Rcgrnt
Rcgrnt
4 posts
Shepherd

Recently I've been seeing the same ad run for Honda below most of the games I play. Sadly, it's a video commercial, one that replays over and over and over. The best part is, it can't be closed with Google! This same advertisement has been running for several weeks now. It completely lags the games I play and even plays the Honda theme tone when it restarts! I can hear it over the games I play! Can Armor Games do anything about this, please? It makes playing the games a lot less fun.

• 5 Replies
Rcgrnt
Rcgrnt
4 posts
Shepherd

https://ibb.co/cNEbao

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

@Rcgrnt Sorry to hear that. The specific kind of ad that is played is chosen by Google's ad software, not Armor Games. The admins can prevent specific ads from showing up on AG; to help them, you can tell us what kind of ad it is (you already did), on which games it comes up unless this is unspecific, and where on the page it shows up (ideally post a screenshot of the ad on the page).

Rcgrnt
Rcgrnt
4 posts
Shepherd

If you copy-and-paste the link above, I put the screenshot on a picture-url maker.

Rcgrnt
Rcgrnt
4 posts
Shepherd

It's below the main game screen's ad. You know, one of the many that pepper the entire screen while you play.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

OK!

Just moving this to the support forum so it's more likely to be handled.

Showing 1-5 of 5