ForumsGamesBug Reporting...

7 6810
Headsharks
Headsharks
12 posts
Lord

At the game L.I.F.E i found two bugs
1) The achivement "Don't shoot for 30 seconds" do not work
2) "Be flawles in education time" do not work too - i didnt took any skull had max health all the time and i didnt got it

• 7 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

@Headsharks I would have to check the first one, but the second one (Flawless Education) requires you to take all the drops (except for skulls of course) and not missing a single educational one.

Headsharks
Headsharks
12 posts
Lord

@MrDayCee ohh thats why i didnt take it. Ok thanks for telling and thanks again for checking the first one.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,745 posts
King

@Headsharks I'm trying to remember the first one. Is it not that you need to deliberately miss every ball in the educational part? Meaning, you need to make sure NOT to touch the ball for 30 seconds? Rather easy achievement. IF I recall correctly...

Ataraxis1
Ataraxis1
4 posts
Nomad

You're lower marquee is is not moving to let me access parts of my game. I'd provide a screenshot, but I don't seem to be able to. Where's the "contact us" button?

flumin
flumin
1 posts
Nomad

In the game "Raid Heroes: Sword and Magic" I found a bug. Whenever I click on the Pantheon building and it yields cards, I get one fewer than displayed on it. Every single time.

Dokhen
Dokhen
2 posts
Nomad

I also experienced this, but I had not reported it for a while, right now that I reviewed I saw that you published

khoadeptrai
khoadeptrai
3 posts
Peasant

I cant play a lot of games because when I allow flash I just see a white screen so I hope armorgame admin will fix soon

Showing 1-7 of 7