ForumsArt, Music, and WritingEpic Rap Battles of Armor Games

123 42815
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

https://i.imgur.com/IoMccuH.jpg

Hey everyone!

It has been awhile since a contest has appeared here. With that being said you are probably wondering what is this Epic Rap Battles of Armor Games (ERBAG)?

Participants will be pitted against one another in a poetry slam to roast one another 1v1 until there is one final winner. This will be a 16 player single elimination tournament. Image below for reference.

The tournament will either include 8 players with 4 rounds, or 16 players with 5 rounds. Depending on how many participants sign up. For every round you win, a merit will be awarded. So the more users sign up, the more chances there are for you to win a merit. The maximum amount of merits you can win is 5, if you are the grand winner in a 5 round style tournament. So share this opportunity with your fellow users for a more rewarding experience.

http://clashroyale.wiki/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/8-Team-Single-Elimination.gif

!!!IMPORTANT!!!
To protect users and keep competition friendly, clean, and for laughs:

- Participants will only roast based on their opponents history on Armor Games, that includes Stats (likes received, comments made, games rated/played, merit count etc.), Quest Count, Forum Posts, Username, Rank, Position/Title, Friend Count, Favorite games, Profile comments, activity, or any thing AG related.

- Any roast post made to include anything on your opponents personal life or on a personal level will mean automatic disqualification. This means Age, Gender, Race, Religion, Political views, anything not meant to be shared on public, or anything on a personal level will mean automatic boot off the contest and if need be, additional consequences on site by a moderator.

- The main moderator keeping an eye on participants will be the very much respected and well known @Moegreche. He will be the very person handing out merits and making sure everything is kept in check. Thank you, Moe, we salute you.

- I, @SirLegendary, will be the host and judge of this competition. I've judged and hosted many poetry and art contests on AG, and have participated in many I did not host or judge. Rest assured I am fair and will only judge you on your ability to roast and the creativity of your roast. IT HAS TO RHYME.

- Sign ups will begin when this post is live and will last for a week, until June 13, 2018, or until at least 8 slots have been filled. If you sign up after the 8th slot is filled but the total amount of participants does not reach 16 by the time sign up is over, you will not be able to participate.

SIGNED UP:
1. @NietzTheBlitz
2. @abcdragon66
3. @Boofuss
4. @Raiiker
5. @disastermaster30
6. @lozerfac3
7. @PLGuy
8. @sciller45
---

Round Rules:

1. You will be paired randomly at the beginning. Brackets will be posted after every round in order to view who is against who in the next round.
2. Updates will be posted and you will be tagged for announcements.
3. You will have give and take one roast/rap per round. If you are posting for any other purpose make sure it is clear that you are not posting for the sake of the round to avoid confusion.
4. Rounds will last up to 1 week, or until all participants have finished.
5. Next round will begin once on announcement after judging decisions have been made.
6. Be patient with the merits, they will come.

• 123 Replies
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Happy to be on board xD Now we just need one more sailor, captain? I'll try some call outs @Majestic_Fish @kalisenpai @Hardstrike @sciller45 @Yellowcat @Ramit12 @LordLazyLeopard Rap Battles!

Majestic_Fish
Majestic_Fish
1,917 posts
Chancellor

I don't know how to rhyme so unfortunately I won't participate...

Hardstrike
Hardstrike
543 posts
King

Wow Rap battle? Cant say I'm into this stuff, but I'll gladly watch how will you guys perform. Good luck everyone!

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

Oh yeah we're finally gonna get started!
I've been waiting for days, can't wait to get roasted to death lol

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Hahaha some epic disses coming soon xD Just come on 8th rapper, grab the mic and off we go.

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

Well, I don't know... I've overshared. I have a feeling I'm basically going to be a sitting duck carrying a backpack filled with hydrogen. But, I guess since no one else wants in... Alright, let's get this show on the road.

lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

Sorry guys, im gonna be at camp from monday till friday next week. So hopefully we can get some other duels out of the way before mine?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

So there are 8 of us and it's highly doubtful that we'll collect another 8...
@SirLegendary I think we can start the tournament. Are we spread in the brackets by the order of joining or how?

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

SIGNED UP:
1. @NietzTheBlitz
2. @abcdragon66
3. @Boofuss
4. @Raiiker
5. @disastermaster30
6. @lozerfac3
7. @PLGuy
8. @sciller45

Details posted on the OP. I’ve observed that it might not show up properly. If it isn’t, page 1 of this thread will do the trick. More details will appear shortly. Just keeping everyone informed.

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

@SirLegendary since the signups have been extended as much as they seem to have, my exams are now almost over and I'd like to sign up in reserve If someone does not show up, I should be able to participate in their stead. Otherwise I'll just wait for the next round xD

Boofuss
Boofuss
265 posts
Peasant

YAY! Omg sign man up!

lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

@Doombreed you can take my spot if im not back in time.

disastermaster30
disastermaster30
302 posts
Prince

So when is this going to happen?

NietzTheBlitz
NietzTheBlitz
622 posts
Marquis

well... since there's no update yet, let's just do some nice freestyle (like a demo spotlight of our skills, ofc not all the participants are required to do this)

I've been sitting here, waiting, in nervous anticipation
So frightened yet exhilarated, my sweat's precipitation
A storm of thoughts and a whole lotta expectations
My mission: Locate the eye in completely blinding conditions
My condition looking bleak, my body's in hesitation
Yet my heart pushes me forward ignoring my limitations
The trinity: mind, body, and heart in total war
I change my current task to "LINK TOGETHER WITH ALL"

If I had to rap it, it takes ~25 seconds although it took me probably an hour and a half to make (yeah I'm that slow, thanks to @SirLegendary for that completely generous round time lol)
I was about to make a Legend of Zelda reference there... but I'm pretty sure I'd take longer than what I can give myself, so I went for a Pokemon reference.

Anyway, you guys have a nice day! Don't be like me who's completely nervous lol

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

@NietzTheBlitz Dayum, you're on fire! I hope I won't draw you by lot in the first round - so I can get further xD
Have a nice day too!

Showing 16-30 of 123