ForumsArt, Music, and WritingEpic Rap Battles of Armor Games

123 42913
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

https://i.imgur.com/IoMccuH.jpg

Hey everyone!

It has been awhile since a contest has appeared here. With that being said you are probably wondering what is this Epic Rap Battles of Armor Games (ERBAG)?

Participants will be pitted against one another in a poetry slam to roast one another 1v1 until there is one final winner. This will be a 16 player single elimination tournament. Image below for reference.

The tournament will either include 8 players with 4 rounds, or 16 players with 5 rounds. Depending on how many participants sign up. For every round you win, a merit will be awarded. So the more users sign up, the more chances there are for you to win a merit. The maximum amount of merits you can win is 5, if you are the grand winner in a 5 round style tournament. So share this opportunity with your fellow users for a more rewarding experience.

http://clashroyale.wiki/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/8-Team-Single-Elimination.gif

!!!IMPORTANT!!!
To protect users and keep competition friendly, clean, and for laughs:

- Participants will only roast based on their opponents history on Armor Games, that includes Stats (likes received, comments made, games rated/played, merit count etc.), Quest Count, Forum Posts, Username, Rank, Position/Title, Friend Count, Favorite games, Profile comments, activity, or any thing AG related.

- Any roast post made to include anything on your opponents personal life or on a personal level will mean automatic disqualification. This means Age, Gender, Race, Religion, Political views, anything not meant to be shared on public, or anything on a personal level will mean automatic boot off the contest and if need be, additional consequences on site by a moderator.

- The main moderator keeping an eye on participants will be the very much respected and well known @Moegreche. He will be the very person handing out merits and making sure everything is kept in check. Thank you, Moe, we salute you.

- I, @SirLegendary, will be the host and judge of this competition. I've judged and hosted many poetry and art contests on AG, and have participated in many I did not host or judge. Rest assured I am fair and will only judge you on your ability to roast and the creativity of your roast. IT HAS TO RHYME.

- Sign ups will begin when this post is live and will last for a week, until June 13, 2018, or until at least 8 slots have been filled. If you sign up after the 8th slot is filled but the total amount of participants does not reach 16 by the time sign up is over, you will not be able to participate.

SIGNED UP:
1. @NietzTheBlitz
2. @abcdragon66
3. @Boofuss
4. @Raiiker
5. @disastermaster30
6. @lozerfac3
7. @PLGuy
8. @sciller45
---

Round Rules:

1. You will be paired randomly at the beginning. Brackets will be posted after every round in order to view who is against who in the next round.
2. Updates will be posted and you will be tagged for announcements.
3. You will have give and take one roast/rap per round. If you are posting for any other purpose make sure it is clear that you are not posting for the sake of the round to avoid confusion.
4. Rounds will last up to 1 week, or until all participants have finished.
5. Next round will begin once on announcement after judging decisions have been made.
6. Be patient with the merits, they will come.

• 123 Replies
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Edited by LilAnnoyingPunk, casually *yawn*

🍾 Yippee! 🍾 It’s a great honor to be the winner of the first season of ERBAG. Great thanks to my opponents who gave me a hard competition!

@SirLegendary Thank you for creating this tournament and being a just judge! Also thanks for the reviews and tips that helped me to get better. I wish this contest to grow bigger with less hiccups as it definitely deserves lots of attention from AG community. I can only imagine the hype it would create if forums were more active. BTW not that I care much about this, but could there be a Poetry quest for winning the whole thing? xD

@Moegreche Thank you for keeping guard on our mind-wrestling and immediate granting of rewards!

@sciller45 Your post disappeared, well I still wanna answer xD Thank you – my method was to write verses too long and then squish them as hard as I could.

@NietzTheBlitz I hoped that that had been just a crazy feint and you would strike at me in the end, so I decided not to play you down no matter what. Now we are 1-0 in this, so feel free to pay that debt to a nasty roaster whenever you have time and feel like xD

It was a great fun and I recommend Epic Rap Battles of Armor Games to anyone who likes some adrenaline as well as creating and reading cool poetry. If I’ll not participate in the next season, surely I’ll keep track of it.

Hmm… the only thing that troubles me is how easy has it been to convince LAP to help me with roasts…

PL you want glory? Many congratulations?
My tallest finger gives you his standing ovations. o0o
Oh, and I reclaim what’s mine. Welp let’s start libation.
*steals n' fills the cup with champagne, ignoring puny negations* 🍾 🍾 🍾

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

@PLGuy Hmm, I guess it was a poetry contest (as the description of the quest goes), however, I don't know what kind of "official-ness" this contest holds at the moment, but seeing as that should and would have been mentioned in sign ups, perhaps 3 (for every round) merits will do for now, eh?

Maybe in the next season when I've worked on our little ERBAG's faulty wiring

Congrats again!

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Hmm... I feel like wanna fix a little ambiguity from @LilAnnoyingPunk's thing xD

PL you want glory? Many congratulations?
My tallest fingers give you their standing ovations. o0o o0o
Oh, and I reclaim what’s mine. Welp let’s start libation.
*steals n' fills the cup with champagne, ignoring puny negations*

@SirLegendary Sure, I understand. It's still much more than I expected taking part in this. Starting from 0 I learned alot while having lots of fun and that's what really matters xD Thanks again!

Showing 121-123 of 123