The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesAwesome 2D Flash MMORPG Disappeared and I Forgot Its Name

0 3616
poikilos
poikilos
1 posts
Nomad

Can you help me name that game?
There was an online 2D flash RPG with an isometric perspective. It had its own website.

* You could go into an isometric world where you could fight monsters and collect treasure. I think the battles retained the same isometric view but I don't remember. As you progressed, black hidden parts would open up and you could go on different paths to uncover more, and then go to different areas. You had a certain amount of energy for walking a certain number of squares (diamond shaped from 45 degree isometric view) and that recharged over time. I think there were some sort of sign posts. The first area may have been called newbie island or starting area something similar. There was a regular currency and premium currency--one of the currencies was gems I think.

* You could also go to a duel arena where you could fight another player from a side view.

* One day, there was a popup on the site that gave a survey about whether you like "hidden object games." I didn't know what hidden object games were at the time, so I said I liked them since I thought the game I was playing was (due to the way the exploration of the isometric world worked). A few days or so later, the site announced that they would be ceasing to run the MMORPG and instead focus on making hidden object games. I was so mad, and felt I made a terrible mistake on the survey and that the developers were totally out of touch and were destroying a whole community based on an unclear survey. I could understand if many or most others made the same mistake on the survey. I answered all of the questions thinking I was helping the current game stay but I was doing the opposite.

At first I thought the game was Gaia Online, where I had an old account, but I couldn't find any screenshots or YouTube videos about any version of Gaia online or other game that had the features above. I looked up the keywords a few years ago, a few months ago, and again today. I couldn't find the game or even the name of it. Today when I searched I found some games with similar graphics that may help you name the game. The isometric world where you could fight monsters looked similar to Dofus Touch. The duel arena matches were similar to EpicDuel.

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0